Liftmaster or patriot gate opener

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got two choices of installers. One installs patriot 1. The other installs liftmaster. The liftmaster is about $700 cheaper with installation

16’ single piece gate

Which one to chose

I've got Liftmaster's on a double 9' gate. Had them for about a year now. They work well and being able to open it with the app has come in handy on a lot more occasions than I anticipated. The 250 code keypad is phenomenal and very durable. The only negative side to them is they're a bit slower moving than the patriot.

Comment

What liftmaster was quoted?
      Solar?
      I much prefer liftmaster over any other brand.
      Now the usautomatic has its place.
      If your gate is heavy or has wind drag and you dont have power I'd go with the Patriot.
      If it's a simple ranch gate and you have power an la400 would be my recommendation.

Comment

Can't really go wrong with either one. You must be talking about an LA412 if you're comparing to a US Automatic. We/I sell more Liftmasters to our contractors mainly due to price, ease of use/installation and they are a trusted name around here.

Comment

LiftMaster for 2300 a good price? Install

Comment

Between those 2 I was told patriot all day every day by 4 different custom gate builders, especially on a 16’ single swing custom gate.

Not sure where Liftmaster is located but US Automatics is in Carrollton, TX.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by warrington View Post
              LiftMaster for 2300 a good price? Install

Is that just for the opener?

I bought a Patriot opener, battery, safety sensors, driveway sensor and keypad with stand for just under $2k.

Installing myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Thanks

I’ll probbaly go patriot

I don’t want any problems if possible

Comment

Working...
                X