Deal Alert - Covert LTE (Again)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
    You can create guest accounts. I have multiple set up for different “guests”. You can choose which cameras each guest sees. They can view pics but can’t change your settings. It also doesn’t make the pics showed as already viewed on your side which is nice.
    Agree this works. Most annoying part was me login to my app to see mycamd and then the guest account to see his. Also having to save that password for the guest account and the few extra steps/clicks it took just got old vs the real app.

Once we realized how much money we could save with a multi cam account it was easy to decide to make a generic password and both use the app.

Comment

We got 2- 2018's and 1 - 2019 out of this round of ordering, and the 2019 just had a white screen when I turned it on and would stay that way. It took me about the 3rd SD Card to realize that if they aren't formatted, the screen will stay white when you turn it on setup and not come on.

Comment

Is this the Norma settings

Had one pic of four deer and then no more. Surprising that I didn’t get more pics

Any changes y’all would do

If I put it on video could I see them on the ap or do I ave to order them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

My settings.... 15 seconds delay would be a lot of pictures because I will have them in eating for 3 hour stretches...

Comment

Unless your signal is incredible, Covert recommended to me to have the interval set at 3 minutes. 15 secs would be way too fast on a place with any decent amount of deer. The camera will be tripping over itself resetting to take another pic and trying to get a pic sent out making it tweak out.

If my signal was incredible minimum would be every one minute and even then that’s just too many pics as many deer as we have. I just don’t need that many sent over a feeder set.

I set at 3 min and roll..
              Last edited by Smart; 08-01-2019, 08:05 PM.

Comment

All mine are set to 3 mins.... i had a camera do that took a few pics then stopped had to take Sd card out an format in computer to solve issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Unless your signal is incredible, Covert recommended to me to have the interval set at 3 minutes. 15 secs would be way too fast on a place with any decent amount of deer. The camera will be tripping over itself resetting to take another pic and trying to get a pic sent out making it tweak out.

If my signal was incredible minimum would be every one minute and even then that’s just too many pics as many deer as we have. I just don’t need that many sent over a feeder set.

I set at 3 min and roll..
                  What do tou consider incredible? Shane's stays at 80%. Mine at 60 most of the time and hits 80% sometimes...

Comment

I’ll try that

So y’all get
                    Pics every 3-5 min when deer are wround

Comment

Mine doesn’t have a 3 min trigger time. It has 55 seconds longest in seconds and or 5 min shortest in minutes

Comment

Mine won’t take a real time photo either. Guess I’ll give them a call and see what’s uo

Comment

Originally posted by warrington View Post
                          Mine doesn’t have a 3 min trigger time. It has 55 seconds longest in seconds and or 5 min shortest in minutes

You must be looking at the wrong line. Probably video length.

I have ‘16-‘17-‘18 camera and they all have less that 5 minute pic intervals.
                          Last edited by Smart; 08-02-2019, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                              What do tou consider incredible? Shane's stays at 80%. Mine at 60 most of the time and hits 80% sometimes...

80 plus is what I was told ..

With 4 cameras rolling on 20K for 3 months, I have found over 2 years that 3 sec is about perfect. Now when I first got them I was like “I’m missing something!!”.[emoji23][emoji23] Now I’m like that’s plenty..
                              Last edited by Smart; 08-02-2019, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X