• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my cameras. They appear to be the 2019 version. 20 megapixels and GPS

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post

This is how mine look too. When you set them up online, I only saw 12mp option as highest. Not sure if that means anything. Haven’t looked into it much at this point.

Comment

Ours came today too and same...

Comment

Helluva price for the 19...

Comment

Man I am kicking myself for missing this deal.

Comment

Originally posted by dustinztx View Post
              Man I am kicking myself for missing this deal.
              Same here man.

Comment

I ordered 11 of these cameras so I was looking for something quick and cheap that would get the camera a little shade and give me a spot to mount the solar panel. I also wanted to incorporate my T Mates to mount them on t posts. A $3 Walmart litter box and some zip ties did the trick.

Comment

^^^^X3

Comment

I ordered 11 of these cameras so I was looking for something quick and cheap that would get the camera a little shade and give me a spot to mount the solar panel. I also wanted to incorporate my T Mates to mount them on t posts. A $3 Walmart litter box and some zip ties did the trick.

2500 on cameras and then goes with cat **** boxes. I dont know why but that made me laugh. Just an FYI... even with optimal placement, your solar panel will only get 40-50% max capacity using that method of mounting.
                    Last edited by Kevin; 07-20-2019, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                      2500 on cameras and then goes with cat **** boxes. I dont know why but that made me laugh. Just an FYI... even with optimal placement, your solar panel will only get 40-50% max capacity using that method of mounting.

Ha ha ha. Ya it is pretty funny.

Tell me what you mean about the mounting method? How are you supposed to mount the panel for max capacity? Where I have them now they are on top of the box and at an angle. They will all be pointing south. Thought it would work pretty good this way.

Comment

Deal Alert - Covert LTE (Again)

Tell me what you mean about the mounting method? How are you supposed to mount the panel for max capacity? Where I have them now they are on top of the box and at an angle. They will all be pointing south. Thought it would work pretty good this way.

You’ll be fine. .. mine are mounted flat with the bend in them facing south and keep up easily with my high deer pops. They get sun all day.. this panel/box is 2.5 years old and has been flawless battery wise. (Ignore the trail camera temporarily set on top)

I laughed as well with all the money spent on cameras and the $3 cat **** boxes[emoji23]. Hey whatever works!

Last edited by Smart; 07-21-2019, 06:20 AM.

Comment

I bout the black tool storage bin similar to this one $6 and very sturdy. Big enough to mount solar to as well, and doesn’t have a bottom so nothing will build a nest in it etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Up and running! I will officially be no good to anyone from 0600-0900 and 1600-dark every day now!

Comment

Mine was the 20 pixels

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

I bout the black tool storage bin similar to this one $6 and very sturdy. Big enough to mount solar to as well, and doesn’t have a bottom so nothing will build a nest in it etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Where did you get it from

Comment

Working...
                                X