1000acs in llano

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1000acs in llano

How many people would y’all put on it? What’s the going rate for leasing In that area. The place is approximately 15 miles out of llano on 71.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 total hunters...including guests. No idea in regard to per acre price.

Comment

Originally posted by lmartin5 View Post
      4 total hunters...including guests. No idea in regard to per acre price.

I’d do 4 hunters and $2500-$3500/hunter depending on amenities and deer quality

Comment

If the majority of it’s huntable and it’s bow only, my opinion is you could do more than 4. No idea as to price. I’ve never been able to afford the hill country

Comment

5-6 hunters. $2250-3000 depending on accommodations and amenities

Comment

4 hunters at 2500 would be a steal. I think in this market you’re more likely to see 10 hunters at $3k a piece.

Comment

Originally posted by hilltop101 View Post
              4 hunters at 2500 would be a steal. I think in this market you’re more likely to see 10 hunters at $3k a piece.
              Sure you can, but bucks will be shot out quickly. Unless you have 10 guys who are happy not shooting mature bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by RJK70 View Post
                5-6 hunters. $2250-3000 depending on accommodations and amenities
                This

Comment

Need more information for price and depending on the terrain on how many it can hunt. Plenty of deer in the area.

Comment

Originally posted by deerplanter View Post
                    Need more information for price and depending on the terrain on how many it can hunt. Plenty of deer in the area.

I’ll have to update that when I can. I just ran into this potential opportunity. Just trying to see if it will work.

Comment

I appreciate all of y’alls input.

Comment

I wouldn't run more than a hunter per 250 to 300 acres. So 3 to 4 max. Too many variables to say what it worth. Starting point is probably around $10 to $12 per acre.

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                          I wouldn't run more than a hunter per 250 to 300 acres. So 3 to 4 max. Too many variables to say what it worth. Starting point is probably around $10 to $12 per acre.

Sounds about right. I'd say 3 people max, but most likely not all 3 would get a "trophy" every year. I'd hope for 1 trophy to come off the place each year. Some years more, and some years none.

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
                            Sounds about right. I'd say 3 people max, but most likely not all 3 would get a "trophy" every year. I'd hope for 1 trophy to come off the place each year. Some years more, and some years none.
                            Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                              Never find anything close to that price in the hill country. 1000 acres will bring around $20,000

Comment

Working...
                              X