migrant crisis..tired of it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

migrant crisis..tired of it

who else is tire of the 24-7 BS of how the 'migrants' are treated?
    having to drink out of toilets???? i'm calling bs10 on this.

no running water? how do you have toilets without running water?

no toothpaste?
    no shampoo?

i'm sorry but I just have to wonder if they are used to these things to start with?

if their style of living was better than where they are at now; then why in the hell did they leave their home countries?

I call bs too.

Comment

Wasn’t this a non issue/ manufactured crisis just a couple months ago?

No crisis
      Manufactured crisis
      Trumps fault
      Concentration camps

Full on stupidity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Complete and total BS. That's just my opinion! Want mention a name but it was the same for our past president. Media just now covering it.

Comment

They’re ALL more than welcome to go back since it’s so bad here.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
            who else is tire of the 24-7 BS of how the 'migrants' are treated?
            having to drink out of toilets???? i'm calling bs10 on this.

no running water? how do you have toilets without running water?

no toothpaste?
            no shampoo?

i'm sorry but I just have to wonder if they are used to these things to start with?

if their style of living was better than where they are at now; then why in the hell did they leave their home countries?
            I call BS10 also when I saw this on the news yesterday. Then it was 100% BS10 once I saw they only interviewed those with a "D" by their name

And as mentioned they choose to come here LOL... It does NOT matter what we do..It WILL be Trumps fault.

It has to be nearing the point where even liberals see how stupid the liberal media has become.

Comment

Why should criminal illegals be placed in a country club environment for breaking into our country? I'm all for making life so miserable on these criminals they never want to stay here and beg to go home.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                Why should criminal illegals be placed in a country club environment for breaking into our country? I'm all for making life so miserable on these criminals they never want to stay here and beg to go home.

Trump should tell liberals if they don't shut up he will throw a dart at a globe and we will copy exactly what that country does to illegals. We will treat them the exact same way

Comment

People that live in AOC's district have been posting their living conditions on twitter following her BS facility tour. Their conditions are the same if not worse. She doesn't give one flying flip about them.

Comment

Google "Candace Owens Ice Immigration Center" This is closer to the truth than what AOC and the lying liberal media is reporting. The facts are we did not invite these people they chose to come here unwanted and uninvited . Why they and the media think we should just lay down the red carpet is mind boggling. They are nothing but a burden which we now have to accommodate at the cost of billions of dollars to the tax payers. In my opinion the facilities they are being held in are to nice.

Comment

Politicians love to cry about how bad certain groups have it. That's their script. None of them care about what's going on, they just want attention and votes. Ask a liberal to house a family of illegals they care so much about, see what you get. It's easier to bombard the masses with the narrative than it is to fix anything.
                      Last edited by jdg13; 07-03-2019, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Didn't most of these people come from South America walking in a caravan? Where did they unload their waste? Where did they bath? They toughed it out and walked to our southern border. Most of them come from commy countries where the Dictators run things. These people are breaking our law, so if you bring your kids and break our law you can loose your kids. Quit complaining.

Comment

An other thing is if these criminal illegals would work as hard at fixing their own country of origin as they did getting here illegally then they would have their own utopia. A place where rich old white men could go vacation. Just look at Bangkok. Man what a place

Comment

When you’re a citizen and you break the law you go to jail, get separated from your family, and don’t get to take your comfort items with you. Why in the heck should illegal aliens, who already broke the law coming here, be allowed to be comfortable or given anything? Boot their butts out, send them packing back to where they came from with nothing more than what they came with. If they want to come here soo bad, get in line and wait your turn.

I like to think all the media is just doing this now, been going on for 20-30 years, since everything they have thrown at trump hasn’t stuck and this is just another ploy to try and drive his approval down and to destroy the greatest country of all of history.

Comment

Just liberal media propaganda for the most part trying to sway the public's view on things. Dallas Morning News is a shining example of this from their bias news stories to their misleading headlines and leaving out key details. Best thing i ever did was unfollow all of the news sources on social media.

But the scary part is that those few parties that cry and complain the most are getting their way and forcing the majority/rest of us to suffer the consequences. Even with US citizens it's Sad to think with all of the people migrating to TX from Cali that their voting will represent TX in the future. Look where is't gotten California thus far...an absolute mess. Pretty sure if i illegally entered any other country without documentation, i would be detained so fast my head would spin. No one is above the law.
                              Last edited by Fmjag64; 07-03-2019, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X