Bino Harness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bino Harness

Looking for a new harness / lanyard for my binos.
    How is the crooked horn harness??

Comment

Had mine for 2 years no issues

Comment

I've got one. It's nothing fancy but it gets the job done. Used it for about 5 years now with no issues.

Comment

http://solohntr.com/product/solo-hnt...efinder-pouch/

I recently bought this harness. It might be overkill for what you need but I needed something that was going to last, perform when weather got nasty, and be comfortable. The price was hard to swallow but I'm glad I bit the bullet.

Comment

Got a pair myself, simple and easy to use. I don't like the metal rings scratching and bouncing on my binos, so I made some loops with parachord, and straped right to them. Love crooked horn eqipment.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

I like the Crooked Horn harness with the Schnees Rain Wrap. simple, not bulky and very, very easy to use.

Comment

We have the in The Store with the TBH Logo

Comment

I've been using the Crooked Horn set up for two years now and love it. Simple.

Comment

Had the crooked horn for a couple years. Straps stretched out and lost their elasticity. Switched to the Under Armour straps. I like it.

J

Comment

You may want to look at the hybrid model from Cabelas. Only the bottom straps are elastic and the top straps will not stretch. I have several different ones including the KUIU which are really nice but when going on long hunts I think it is better to go with something very light. I have also found the hybrid Cabelas model does not bounce around as much in case you have to move fast. JMO.

Comment

Has anybody tried the Rick Young Outdoors Ultrlight Bino harness? I jsut happened to check these out yesterday on Youtube.

Comment

I love mine. I have some from Nikon as well that I like better. Same concept but straps are wider. They feel better and grip better but I love either. Harness makes a world of difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                            We have the in The Store with the TBH Logo
                            http://shop.texasbowhunter.com/Bino-...ness_p_67.html
                            I have 2 of these and they are great I have not been airbowed while wearing them yet though

Comment

Love them. I carry Zeiss Victory 10x45 and they hold up nice with those straps. I think I had the option to buy thicker strap system, but opted for the standard and its plenty good. Elastic held up 3 seasons to date. Stay out of you way with a bow even with big-ol bino's

Comment

Working...
                              X