No announcement yet.

2020 Lease search thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im in. Looking for a well managed Panhandle lease to join. Would also be interested in leasing out a whole property and filling it with other guys. Ill take any info! Thanks

Comment

Following

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Up

Comment

And up again- Looking for a membership, west of I-45 (Houston). That can be north, west, south, as long as it's not east of I-45. I have the feeder, (fencing), camera's, etc. Looking below $2500 annually.

Comment

Looking for a place to small game hunt or hog hunt or deer hunt within 45 min or less of Richmond.
            Squirrel, rabbit, deer, or hog

I have a 20 month old and another one due any day so need something close to the house

Comment

I'm a solo here if anyone is looking to fill one extra spot. Drive really doesn't matter as long as its not 5+ hrs

Comment

Originally posted by Yamahamma View Post
                And up again- Looking for a membership, west of I-45 (Houston). That can be north, west, south, as long as it's not east of I-45. I have the feeder, (fencing), camera's, etc. Looking below $2500 annually.
                Membership or a fill in spot. If close to $2500, I can maybe do something about it.

Comment

Getting antsy...adding SW Arkansas to the list.

Comment

Another solo looking as well if anyone needs an extra person. Prefer within a couple of hours of the DFW area.
                    Thanks for the post.

Comment

Up

Comment

Looking for 2 spots in the Hill Country but could fill more if needed. We have been hunting in the Mason area the past couple years and would like to find something in that area again but we are open to all parts of the Hill Country. We are respectful of the land and very family oriented, making memories with our families is our main goal. We are willing to join an existing group or lease an entire property. Our budget is up to $3500 a gun as long as the lease is not overcrowded. We have all our own equipment and campers. Thank you for any leads.

Comment

Hope

Comment

If anyone gets an opening within about an hour from Tyler I would be interested in hearing about it.

Comment

Anybody ever talk to a lady named Margret that has 192/ac in Bandera county?

Missed her call, she left a long message. Waiting on a call back.

Comment

I know this is like a unicorn/Bigfoot search, but the wife and I are looking for somewhere to hunt. We had to skip last year when our LO decided not to renew and let their kids hunt after we were there for 7 years. It is just my wife and I we are management minded, and more into meat than horns. We both bow and rifle hunt sharing the quota for the 1 spot. Let me know if you know of any or hear of anything coming open. I know this is going to be a touch and go year for some. If anyone is going to have an opening we would make a good addition I am sure. Thanks for taking the time to read. Prefer Hamilton Commanche Mills counties.

Comment

Working...
                                X