The Tomorrow War movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Tomorrow War movie

We watched The Tomorrow War this weekend. It' is on Amazon Prime and stars Chris Pratt.

I highly recommend this movie. The whole story focuses on family and how men must protect the family. BUT the plot is adults are conscripted to go to the future to kill aliens.It is a high action and very intense movie.

I've watched it twice. Pretty good

Comment

Not bad. daddy / daughter was cool... i would do 4 stars

Comment

Really good movie, highly recommend as well.

Comment

good flick

Comment

I watched it.

Did anyone else pick up on what color the evil aliens were?

White. "gotta kill them whitespikes"

They could have been green, purple, orange- nope.
            The enemy was called White.....spikes.

I know I'm crazy, but my anti-woke tinfoil hat picks up on these things.
            they started it.....now I can't not look out for it

Besides that the movie was LONG and could be split into a two parter for anyone else looking to partake.

I was glad to see Chris Pratt get another acting gig after they tried to cancel him a year or so ago for whatever woke rule he broke.

Observation over.
            Last edited by DaveC; 08-02-2021, 07:33 AM.

Comment

I enjoyed it and was entertained but I will admit I am the worlds worst movie critic. With that said I would watch it again but I also wouldn't tell someone they had to make it a priority to watch it.

Comment

Could barely finish it. Liked the idea of going forward in time to fight a battle....but it just never got great for me. But....it was free with Prime so there ya go.

Comment

We liked it.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
                    I watched it.

They could have been green, purple, orange- nope.
                    The enemy was called White.....spikes.

I know I'm crazy, but my anti-woke tinfoil hat picks up on these things.
                    they started it.....now I can't not look out for it

Besides that the movie was LONG and could be split into a two parter for anyone else looking to partake.

I was glad to see Chris Pratt get another acting gig after they tried to cancel him a year or so ago for whatever woke rule he broke.

Observation over.
                    Same.

Comment

Tomorrow war was good. So was the movie about the asteroid hitting the earth and everyone freaking out trying to get to the bunker and the diabetic kid get kidnapped but then rescued and reunited with his mother even though the dad is still running around trying to find them.

Also saw a teaser for a new movie called Don’t Look Up.

It’s the season for doom and gloom worlds gonna end movies.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
                        I watched it.

LOL - could it be... and granted this is a stretch - they were white.... and they threw spikes?

Comment

First half was great, got real rushed and thrown together in the second half. Shame, it could have been great in my opinion.

Comment

I took the white spikes as kind of a GOT rip off. You guys think racial? Didn't get that

Comment

Maybe not racial, but it was mighty convenient this day in age the color of the spikes were dreamed up in someone's head to be the evilest of all colors in the 64 options available in the big crayon box.

Hmm, magentaspikes....no, greyspikes......no (does have a nice ring to it), redspikes.......no.....

I got it White, lets go with white- you know white things like to kill stuff and take over lands that don't belong to them. White it is...

I know it's a stretch......but is it?

Comment

Working...
                              X