ISO hill country vacation rental house on a river

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ISO hill country vacation rental house on a river

As the title states I would like to take my family on a small vacation next June. Looking for a nice house on a river. Need at least 4 bedrooms sleeping 10. Needs to be on a river where we can fish, swim, and tube.

I know some TBHs have rental properties so I thought I would check here first.

Many Thanks.

Castell is great and has quite a few rentals along the river. Have stayed at Castell Cabin many times and from there it's a short trip into LLano or Mason. You can also go see the bat flight at The James River bat conservency which is pretty fun.

Comment

Edited to remove my post as my house on the Llano does not meet your size requirements.
      Last edited by Grand Passage; 07-26-2021, 11:30 AM.

Comment

We stayed here several years and really liked it...

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Look at Criders Cabins on the Frio.

Comment

Get with Riverrat1. We stayed at his cabin last March. Really enjoyed it and the Colorado River was 1-2 miles away, and his place borders the Colorado Bend State Park. Very close to the river but far enough away so we didn't have to put up with the crowds.

Comment

Thanks for the recommendations guys please keep them coming.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

TTT. Still looking.

Comment

Originally posted by Montec man View Post
                      Castell is great and has quite a few rentals along the river. Have stayed at Castell Cabin many times and from there it's a short trip into LLano or Mason. You can also go see the bat flight at The James River bat conservency which is pretty fun.

Shhhh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Wimberley.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

https://www.lostmaplesriverlodge.com/ This is my family’s place on the Sabinal River. Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-x fan View Post
                            https://www.lostmaplesriverlodge.com/ This is my family’s place on the Sabinal River. Hope this helps.
                            That is a beautiful piece of property and almost perfect for what I am looking for however just a tad too small. Many Thanks

Comment

Encino Grand Lodge on the Frio river, sleeps 16, two story, awesome view and stairs down to the river, from the Lodge deck above.

Didn't stay there but, stayed with a large group on the river - many cabins that if you plan it, you can rent a string of them - locking down an entire section of river and cabins with open grills and pits out front and the river below you.

CONCAN TEXAS

Check out Encino Grande Lodge located on the 'bluff' of the Frio River at River Bluff Cabins. An ideal getaway for families or groups due to its wow factor.

Comment

Working...
                              X