Texas River vacation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas River vacation?

Looking for recommendations for a vaca on the river. Was looking at either the Frio or the Guadalupe near Canyon lake. Wasn't too go late August or early September.

Just got back from the Frio and it was a good time. We stayed at neals, one of there house about 1.5 miles away from the river. House was okay, not the cleanest. We usually stay at Camp river view and highly recommend. I cant speak for other places to stay as these are the only two we have stayed.

Comment

Originally posted by Gulfcoastin View Post
      Just got back from the Frio and it was a good time. We stayed at neals, one of there house about 1.5 miles away from the river. House was okay, not the cleanest. We usually stay at Camp river view and highly recommend. I cant speak for other places to stay as these are the only two we have stayed.
      Thanks, I'll check them out

Comment

Check out 7 Bluffs in Concan. It’s really nice. We stay there every year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just got back from the Frio today also. Camp Riverview is nice, Parkview Riverside is even better in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Drop Tine View Post
            Just got back from the Frio today also. Camp Riverview is nice, Parkview Riverside is even better in my opinion.
            Does Parkview have cabins? I could only find rv sites.

Comment

I live on the Guadalupe near Canyon Lake and when we want to float a river, we go to Neals on The Frio…..if that tells you anything.

Comment

Frio Pecan Farm,hands down.If it's not booked solid.

Comment

Comment

Devils River

Comment

Looking for a place to stay on the Sabinal River in the Texas Hill Country? The Lost Maples River Lodge is a vacation rental offering high-class accommodations and a unique experience with wildlife.

This is our vacation home that we rent on the Sabinal river. 30-40 minutes to Frio in Concan. house is secluded and has private river access on the Sabinal for fishing/swimming.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                        I live on the Guadalupe near Canyon Lake and when we want to float a river, we go to Neals on The Frio…..if that tells you anything.

We haven't floated since we moved here almost 10 years ago!

Comment

I have had a place on the Guadalupe for 15 years and I have yet to float the Horseshoe, way too much bad activity. We usually float from the dam to the house or to the park by the house. I have noticed a lot of less activity floating by the house this year though.

Comment

Originally posted by Gigem2019 View Post
                            https://www.lostmaplesriverlodge.com

This is our vacation home that we rent on the Sabinal river. 30-40 minutes to Frio in Concan. house is secluded and has private river access on the Sabinal for fishing/swimming.

Tagged

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Gulfcoastin View Post
                              Pass on neals, the cabin they originally tried to put us in one year was disgusting and had a possum living in it. We turned back around and drove home to San Antonio.

Comment

Working...
                              X