How to modify a “The Timer” for Bucees stand and fill ez feeder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to modify a “The Timer” for Bucees stand and fill ez feeder

The “ez timer” that came with my Bucees feeder was giving me some issues during deer season and I want to change it out for a The Timer if possible. It is 6 hrs away at the lease so I don’t have it to look at to make sure I have what I need to do it in the field. Has anyone made this change? If so, let me know how to do it and what I need?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it’s a teal “The Timer” then it just plugs in with a standard plug, shouldn’t even meed any tools. I don’t have one of these feeders, just speaking solely about The Timer.

Comment

It just plugs right in, I replaced a couple of mine.

Comment

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
        It just plugs right in, I replaced a couple of mine.

Thanks. I couldn’t remember if the plugs were the same or not

Comment

Originally posted by huntindude View Post
          The “ez timer” that came with my Bucees feeder was giving me some issues during deer season and I want to change it out for a The Timer if possible. It is 6 hrs away at the lease so I don’t have it to look at to make sure I have what I need to do it in the field. Has anyone made this change? If so, let me know how to do it and what I need?

it should be just plug and play I found photos but I can’t post them for some reason

Comment

I'm with the guys above I too think its plug and play...But I would carry a few feet of 16ga wire and crimp on connectors just in case...or twist on..wire cutters and knife something to crimp with if you go with those.. JUST in CASE

Comment

It's definitely plug and play. I did it myself....but not because I had any issues with EZ Timers. I had a spare "the Timer" and like them on my corn feeders, I needed an EZ-Timer at my lease for a timed protein feeder so it worked out. I prefer the EZ on the timed protein because of the ability to control the spin speed. Have not had any issues from the EZ Timer. Curious. What kind of issue did you have?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                It's definitely plug and play. I did it myself....but not because I had any issues with EZ Timers. I had a spare "the Timer" and like them on my corn feeders, I needed an EZ-Timer at my lease for a timed protein feeder so it worked out. I prefer the EZ on the timed protein because of the ability to control the spin speed. Have not had any issues from the EZ Timer. Curious. What kind of issue did you have?

Made a trip to the lease after filling a couple weeks prior. It had dumped all 600 lbs in a pretty short time span. Couldn’t figure out why until I just happened to be near it mid day and it randomly went off at a time it wasn’t set for

Comment

Working...
                X