Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Fall Camps Open!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
    Have we come full circle in the acceptance stages

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can’t control what is out of your control. At some point, you move on.

I think the Big 12 other schools have a ways to go as they have such a financial stake in the outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
      First stage of bonding is conflict....

Had some exes like that

Comment

Looch lost me at "two flagship universities"...

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Looch lost me at "two flagship universities"...

He’s taking the lead from Texas’ president

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
            He’s taking the lead from Texas’ president

This must be Hartzell's version of the Ags SEC video....trying to get welcomed in..

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
              Nobody cared that they left…
              Their leaving wasn’t in any way detrimental to the conference.
              Horsesh*t it wasn't, both Colorado/Nebraska leaving and moreso A&M/Missouri leaving damaged the conferenence to the point we are now that they biggest schools decided to leave. WVU wasn't a bad add but they should have added Louisville and BYU too. Not going back to 12 was a massive mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
                Horsesh*t it wasn't, both Colorado/Nebraska leaving and moreso A&M/Missouri leaving damaged the conferenence to the point we are now that they biggest schools decided to leave. WVU wasn't a bad add but they should have added Louisville and BYU too. Not going back to 12 was a massive mistake.
                Going to 12 would not have changed the outcome.

Comment

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]if the big12 were so great, tu wouldn’t have reached out to the SEC![emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]. Sips are delusional

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                    Try to have some fun with it Bob. It’s not personal.

Comment

To the 8 left behind. Please explain why you are mad at UT? What weight have you pulled in the conference? OU and UT have done the heavy lifting since the beginning.

OU averaged 3.7 M viewers in all games on 2020

Texas averaged 3.2M/game.

The remaining 8 teams in Big 12 (when not playing Texas or OU) had 800,000 viewers COMBINED/game!

Highest ever Big 12 (non playoff) game was Texas v LSU in 2019. Over 8 million viewers.

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                        To the 8 left behind. Please explain why you are mad at UT? What weight have you pulled in the conference? OU and UT have done the heavy lifting since the beginning.

OU averaged 3.7 M viewers in all games on 2020

Texas averaged 3.2M/game.

The remaining 8 teams in Big 12 (when not playing Texas or OU) had 800,000 viewers COMBINED/game!

Highest ever Big 12 (non playoff) game was Texas v LSU in 2019. Over 8 million viewers.
                        So what your saying is the Longhorns need other schools to help make their conference successful? They can't do it all on their own? Is that a tid bit of humility I see peeking out of your comments?????

Comment

Originally posted by c3products20 View Post
                          So what your saying is the Longhorns need other schools to help make their conference successful? They can't do it all on their own? Is that a tid bit of humility I see peeking out of your comments?????
                          Reading comprehension must be frowned upon at aggy.

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                            Reading comprehension must be frowned upon at aggy.
                            Nope, more arrogance from the sips...... I had hopes you might be the first!

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                              Going to 12 would not have changed the outcome.
                              UT not being an @sshole conference member would have though, they have torn apart 3 conferences with their tactics over the years. Once is a chance, twice is coincidence, three times is pattern.

Comment

It’s time to let the **** measuring and generalizations rest for awhile. #addvalue

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Working...
                                X