Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome! Congrats!

Comment

Outstanding hunt, congratulations on that beautiful snow colored sheep. And the pics are awesome, both the good weather ones and the bad weather ones.

Comment

I am a retired chopper pilot and the thought of being over that terrain in an airplane with smoke coming out of the dash is, well, let's say scary as heck. What do you choose, max glide or minimum rate of descent---all depends on what you hit when you run out of airspace beneath you.

Comment

Dream hunt. That's awesome

Comment

You are one lucky Mo Fo, congratulations!. I would love to go on that hunt. Great deal.

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by Homer75 View Post
                Tri-state Taxidermy
                Ben is a great guy and he does awesome work. He’s a bit more expensive then others but, after dropping that much on a hunt, is the taxi work where you wanna be cheap??
                Dropped it off at Tri-State with Ben yesterday. I always forget he is so close to me. Said it was the first sheep he's seen all year, not sure if that's a good thing or not!

Comment

Picked up my mount today…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Taxi said it was only one of TWO sheep he got last year; covid did a number on those guys, hopefully things will open up for them this year.

Comment

The body size on these sheep is impressive…much larger than a nice axis I have on the wall. Texas Dall sheep for comparison…

Comment

Bam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Bad arse.....................after my FUGLY trip chasing one last fall you can color me horribly jealous!!!!

Comment

BEautiful mount bro

Comment

That looks Good!

Comment

Awesome Dall Sheep and memory maker hunt! Congratulations!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                                Bam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                Bad arse.....................after my FUGLY trip chasing one last fall you can color me horribly jealous!!!!
                                Have you scheduled a return??

Comment

Working...
                                X