• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snoop gettin it done. That kid's a pro.

Comment

Good stuff guys!

Comment

My son and I went to Galveston on Friday to do some wade fishing and flounder gigging. We got into a good mess of fish. He caught his first trout on artificial, his personal best trout, and gigged his first flounder.

We caught 40 or 50 fish of all sorts and kept 8 for a family fish fry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good job!

Comment

Man everybody's slaying'em! Congrats everyone there's some good catching going on.

Comment

Congrats to yall salth20

Comment

Did some CPR on the Upper Laguna July 4.

Comment

I am going down to Rockport next week. They are saying 6"-10" of rain this week. Curious how this will effect the fishing with all the freshwater inflow.

Comment

I’d like to know any reports for rockport also. Gonna be down Thursday to Monday. Hopefully not a total washout

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post
                      Nice, where did y'all fish?

We were in Rockport.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
                        Ken Laudadio finished up a long awaited personal best of mine. Largest Texas Tarpon I think I'll ever tie into? She was the first of three, in a two day hard core tarpon pursuit, just about a couple of seasons ago.

Making room for a proper display at home - world class no matter where one chases Silver Kings - I was blessed to get it done at home here in Texas.

This fish has always been a dream of mine here at home - I've caught them in Cuba, Florida, St Marteen, Puerto Rico and now.......here with a respectful representation of what we have here at home. Just hard as hell to seal the deal.

This is the pose - I based the mount on.

Glen and I were blessed beyond belief this particular trip - a family affair, which put the icing on memories. Sister, Brother, BIL & a I - it was seriously special.

One of my smaller of the three - about 70 lbs I'm guessing

And Glen's first fish of the AM

That looks great!!

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                          Well done Snoop. I sure hope you got your mom's wit and charm because you are burdened with you dad's looks.
                          Nice work !

Comment

Looks like they are calling for 10"-15" of rain in the Rockport area now!

Comment

Originally posted by ateague11 View Post
                              Looks like they are calling for 10"-15" of rain in the Rockport area now!
                              Storms chased us off the water Monday, and it was pouring when we left yesterday. I heard they were calling for even more this week.

Comment

Will it be worth fishing if it stops this weekend after all of that rain

Comment

Working...
                                X