No announcement yet.

Frio river flow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

River has been good this week but it is steadily falling. Weather has been really nice!

Comment

Thanks for the update DH . I’ll be at the Frio July 7-11 what’s the River flow like today? I see there is going to be a decent chance of rain hopefully not to much. Any other TBH going to be there at that time

Comment

Originally posted by HotRod Hunter View Post
        Thanks for the update DH . I’ll be at the Frio July 7-11 what’s the River flow like today? I see there is going to be a decent chance of rain hopefully not to much. Any other TBH going to be there at that time
        Looks like it’s right at 50 today. The seven bluffs float was not worth doing. Too many people and very slow. The other 2 floats were good.

Comment

The other day it wa slow and muddy. This was at the Hwy. 16 bridge in Tilden.

Comment

Originally posted by HotRod Hunter View Post
            I'll be heading up there on the 11, could you keep me updated on the river? I haven't made a tube trip in years because the river is too low every time I go. We will be bring my in-laws for the first time to the frio.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

This is the site I look at.

water, earth science, hydrology, hydrologic, data, streamflow, stream, river, lake, flood, drought, quality, basin, watershed, environment, groundwater, groundwater

Comment

Has anyone been lately? We head out to Neal’s on Sunday.

Comment

Any update on river conditions?

Comment

Need rain up canyon. Flow is dropping every week.

Comment

Originally posted by texasag05 View Post
                      Any update on river conditions?
                      Need info too

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

It’s low. If you float with Neal’s you will be doing a lot of walking from what we have heard. Got some good rain today, but not enough to make that much of a difference.

Comment

Coming into Concan Tuesday, any chance we will get a float in or are we just hanging out in the big pool by Garner?

Comment

Unless they have gotten rain the last two weeks I wouldnt recommend floating. We walked a bunch weekend before last.

Comment

This isn’t the frio but it’a not far and where I grew up swimming. We went back a few weeks ago.

Comment

But we did drive over to the frio and the flow was great.

We went to the Guadalupe last week and it was good as well. It rained on us Monday when we were leaving NB. Really green out central and west.

Comment

Working...
                                X