Red Fox in Rocksprings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red Fox in Rocksprings

I've spent 40 years either living or hunting in Junction rocksprings area and never seen a red fox. This morning I saw one out about 59 yards and watched him/her for 5 or so minutes. Also have on camera

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

I saw 1 in the 5 years I hunted in the Junction area. Really cool little creatures.

Comment

I saw one near Lampasas several years ago standing on the side of 183. I almost couldn't believe my eyes. Beautiful animals, rare in TX.

Comment

We had some on our ranch for several years and they raised kits. They were pretty animals and I am puzzled as to why they finally left and have not returned. Maybe they were predated by another larger carnivore, or died of disease. I saw a couple on the highway and knew they had been had by auto. I never got to see one in Jan/Feb with a prime coat, I was wanting one for a mount. Glad you got to see one, they are beautiful creatures.

Comment

Oops, wrong one.
          Attached Files

Comment

Beautiful critters I had a stand outside Silsbee they would come under me almost every evening they would stop and get a bite of corn and then head out for there hunt.

Comment

I have 3 I feed every afternoon to n my back yard. Get picks of them daily. They are making a come back

Comment

Liberty county

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hills of Texas View Post
                  I have 3 I feed every afternoon to n my back yard. Get picks of them daily. They are making a come back
                  In Llano? That's awesome. Post some pics please.

Comment

Cool. I had one run across the road in front of me in Leon county a month ago.

Comment

Very cool. Definitely rare

Comment

Sitting on a pipeline in Chester 25 years ago I shot a big beautiful male and then I shot the big beautiful female. I am still ****** that I shot them.

Comment

They're all over in East Texas , hardly rare.

Comment

Originally posted by UrbanBuck View Post
                            They're all over in East Texas , hardly rare.
                            Yep, see them fairly often in Anderson County.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunterhelm View Post
                              In Llano? That's awesome. Post some pics please.
                              Send me a number and I’ll send you some pics of them. I don’t have Tapatalk or the time to jack with trying to set it up right now.

Comment

Working...
                              X