No announcement yet.

August Updated Tropical Weather Forecast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gas stations already getting packed. Currently watching someone fill up 7 gas cans lol

Comment

I'm pretty sure Bridge City had about 12' surge from Ike. My whole family lives there, we gutted a lot of houses in a short period of time. It was devastating, BC has not been the same since that storm. Changing gears, we had a funeral scheduled this morning for my grandmother at Claybar in Bridge City. Had family traveling in from Virginia, California, N Tx and the Austin area to celebrate my grandmother. We had made the drive from Fort Worth all the way to Cleveland when we got word it was cancelled, turned around and drove back. Any body thats needs a place to stay my house is open! Safe travels if u decide to evacuate and exercise patience, a lot of idiots on the roads.

Comment

First time I have ever gotten this alert! Nust came through. Im here working in Deer park.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by CraigDarder View Post
          I'm pretty sure Bridge City had about 12' surge from Ike. My whole family lives there, we gutted a lot of houses in a short period of time. It was devastating, BC has not been the same since that storm. Changing gears, we had a funeral scheduled this morning for my grandmother at Claybar in Bridge City. Had family traveling in from Virginia, California, N Tx and the Austin area to celebrate my grandmother. We had made the drive from Fort Worth all the way to Cleveland when we got word it was cancelled, turned around and drove back. Any body thats needs a place to stay my house is open! Safe travels if u decide to evacuate and exercise patience, a lot of idiots on the roads.
          Craig, sorry to hear about your grandmother.

Rwc

Comment

Sister in-law is evacuating from league city on hwy 6 to alt 90 to I-10
            When will contra flow open on I-10 to San Antonio?
            The windy.com has Laura going over Galveston @ 00:00 and anhuac @ 03:00 on a cat 3 hope windy.com app is incorrect

If anyone is coming to boerne area give me a shout
            Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 08-25-2020, 09:18 AM.

Comment

NHC still has it going up Beaumont. They did not make much of a change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                Freeport?
                Sam, that's what I said when I saw that.

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                  Craig, sorry to hear about your grandmother.

Rwc
                  Thank you sir, she had an incredible life, would have been 92 on Sept. 4th.

Comment

So when is the traffic gonna get insane from everyone trying to leave all at once?

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                      The windy.com has Laura going over Galveston @ 00:00 and anhuac @ 03:00 on a cat 3 hope windy.com app is incorrect

How is the traffic?? My chick and her mom will have to come similar feom Texas city.

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post

They won't open it unless there is an evacuation notice for those low lying areas of town I wouldn't think.

Comment

10am not really showing much of a westerly turn per the channel 11.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                            So when is the traffic gonna get insane from everyone trying to leave all at once?

If Johny is correct, likely too late. The NHC and weather channel/news stations are doubling down that it has not changed much if at all.

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
                              They won't open it unless there is an evacuation notice for those low lying areas of town I wouldn't think.

I think Galveston is mandatory evacuations, and surrounding areas are voluntary.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
                                If Johny is correct, likely too late. The NHC and weather channel/news stations are doubling down that it has not changed much if at all.

I'm not evacuating but don't want to get stuck in crazy traffic heading back home to Livingston from work in New Caney. I remember how crazy northbound traffic can get from evacuees.

Comment

Working...
                                X