Psa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Psa

Today, at the age ofn61, is the first time I've ever been checked by the Game Warden. Pleasant experience, all was in order for dawgkllr and me, but one bowhunter wasn't so lucky. Forgot to complete the log on the back of his license.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

I was checked last year for the first time @ the exact same age(ofn61). Had the same results. I forgot to sign the back when purchased and he just asked me to sign it when I got home.

Comment

I have been checked several times most of them in Jacksboro he used to sit at the Green Frog drinking coffee and watch the ice machine across the road never had an issue but I have seen others at the ice machine who wished they would stopped somewhere else

Comment

Only time I have ever been checked was in Colorado, never here

Comment

Originally posted by DFWPI View Post
          Today, at the age ofn61, is the first time I've ever been checked by the Game Warden. Pleasant experience, all was in order for dawgkllr and me, but one bowhunter wasn't so lucky. Forgot to complete the log on the back of his license.

Well did they arrest him? Give him an old fashioned beat down? Fine him? Let him off with a warning?
          Last edited by Hunting4fun; 11-07-2021, 03:51 PM.

Comment

This makes the other thread where several claim GWs just look for incomplete logs even funnier.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
              Well did they arrest him? Give him an old fashioned beat down? Fine him? Let him off with a warning?
              Don't know, didn't ask. None of my business. But, they did talk for a moment at his truck.

Comment

I paid one violation 25 years ago for shooting a moccasin out of a canoe. I decided that day to never donate my hard earned money to TPWD again.

Comment

I have dealt with some good ones and I have dealt with some that were just miserable human beings I guess

Beat one out of a ticket in my teens and had to make sure my ducks were always in a row in case I ran into him. He never wrote me another ticket but not for lack of looking for something

Comment

Originally posted by KGreene View Post
                    I paid one violation 25 years ago for shooting a moccasin out of a canoe. I decided that day to never donate my hard earned money to TPWD again.
                    Dang. Didnt know that was illegal. Guess I will eventually get a ticket.....

Comment

Woof. Been guilty of that plenty of times and probably will be again. Is the violation for shooting from a boat?

Comment

Originally posted by El Paisano View Post
                        Woof. Been guilty of that plenty of times and probably will be again. Is the violation for shooting from a boat?
                        Shooting over a public water way.

Comment

Shooting over a public water way.
                          But Ossifer, I shot into the water not over the water.

Comment

Comment

So, you been hunting and fishing the last 25 years without a license??

I guess you showed them who’s boss.

Comment

Working...
                              X