I'm worthless today....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm worthless today....

I've got that uncontrollable urge I get every year just before rifle season opens up. I can't hunt this weekend, but starting next Thursday it's ON!

Who else is worthless today? Testify!!!

Hell bowhunters have been worthless since the last week in September...you're behind..

Last edited by Smart; 11-04-2021, 10:00 AM.

Comment

According to my wife pretty much everyday.

Comment

There's a rifle season?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Hell bowhunters have been worthless since the last week in September...your behind..
          Yep. Logged about 70 hours in a tree in October.

Comment

Just the opposite....supposed to be heading out around noon and it seems everyone needs something done right now, right this minute. Been chasing my butt all morning trying to get everything caught up and done here at work so we can high tail it at lunch.

Comment

Hell bowhunters have been worthless since the last week in September...you're behind..

Heck, I know! I haven't bow hunted in several years, but I'm about to start back at it.

Comment

My staff pretty well considers me worthless the minute the velvet comes off. They won’t notice any difference.

Comment

It doesn't take hunting season for me to be worthless.

Comment

It will depend on who you are asking. Different levels of worthlessness to different folks on any given day.

Comment

95 deg during bow season turns me off....

nobody really hunts around our place....so November gets me going

Comment

I rifle through my bowhunting gear every time I hunt. I get anxious over leaving my release at the cabin!

Good luck!

Comment

I’m off tomorrow to make the drive so yes today I am worthless as I am ready to be off and hit the road!

Comment

Exactly!!!! Saturday just means it’s gonna get overcrowded in the woods.

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
                              I've got that uncontrollable urge I get every year just before rifle season opens up. I can't hunt this weekend, but starting next Thursday it's ON!

Who else is worthless today? Testify!!!
                              Your asking this on a bow hunting site? Go to the THF.

Comment

Working...
                              X