Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collin County Courts vs Law Enforcement?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Collin County Courts vs Law Enforcement?

Sorry for the rant, but this ****** me off. This is an officer I've worked with for years!

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

If you don't have FB, short version. Officer attacked responding to a call. Backup officers observe officer being assaulted and bleeding profusely from the head. It took 4 additional officers to pull suspect off of the officer, and suspect had to be tased 3 times. Officer received broken bones in his face and required more than 50 stitches.

Judge in Collin County took an open plea, bypassing DA's office, and sentenced him to Deferred Adjudication (no time in prison- essentially probation).

Want to know why LE agencies are having such a hard time hiring and keeping good officers?

Sounds to me like they would have been justified in killing him.

10 years ago

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

They’re cutting their budget by plea bargain, it’s pretty expensive to go to trial I assume?
      The DA office should be raising hell about usurped powers as should the sheriffs office

Comment

Sorry pos. Prayers up for the officer.
        Hope the perp gets hit by a dump truck.

Comment

I don't do FB. But that's just plain sad! Was there no one around to help the Officer till backup got there?

Comment

I have been saying this for years! You have to Pay attention to your local government they are corrupt as hell and getting worse. You have to vote the ones out that don’t take care of Cops,Firemen and city and county workers. The politics is so bad these days and we as the citizens let it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post
              I have been saying this for years! You have to Pay attention to your local government they are corrupt as hell and getting worse. You have to vote the ones out that don’t take care of Cops,Firemen and city and county workers. The politics is so bad these days and we as the citizens let it happen.
              Spot on.

I also have been saying this for a while now. People are so focused on national politics and term limits.

Term limits won’t fix the degradation we are seeing in the political system. We already have term limits, it’s called voting.

It all starts in the ISD elections and other down ballet races no one pays attention to.

Comment

POS judge should have some one attack him the same way...

Comment

Liberal communist have gained control of many aspects of law enforcement. The grand scheme is to get the best and brightest in law enforcement to quit out of frustration. This way they can continue to destroy this country and “ build it back better” meaning you have to rely on the gov. For protection and not those mean old police officers

Comment

The link has been shut down (imagine that). I'd like to read the post so I can get mad and maybe post on the post.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                      Sounds to me like they would have been justified in killing him.

10 years ago

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                      Yep! Things way different these days!

Hope the officer recovers and the **** gets what's coming next time!

Comment

Don’t expect it to get better any time soon. This country is on the way to hell !

Comment

Who was the officer? SO or PD?

Comment

Who was the judge?

Comment

Why would anyone risk going straight to a judge unless they were some kind of a family or friendship buddy deal or some kind of a pay off?

Comment

Working...
                              X