Pet Peeves———- Who’s Gottum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
    Depends and multivitamins. Man your a riot.
    just a good-natured joke due to you referring to yourself getting older.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
      People who grab food off your plate without asking.
      I stabbed my buddy in the hand with my fork for that.
      Last time it happened though.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

People that condemn you for having pet peeves and then list their pet peeves.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
          Look up Cart Narcs on YouTube. That will at least give you a laugh.
          greatness

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
            Adjust your commode float. Water shouldn’t come up above the seat.
            Lol

Comment

Don’t make excuses for others.

Comment

I just drove highway 48 from port Isabel to Brownsville. Trash everywhere on both sides. Filthy animals. Public boat ramps even worse.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                  Ok enough of this hunting garbage. Let’s talk about real issues. LOL. It seems the older I get the thinner my skin gets concerning my growing number of pet peeves. Maybe it’s the fact that my target buck hasn’t shown up yet or maybe I just need to go earhole a pig but my drawers really get in a wad when I go to the grocery store and there are shopping carts left in a parking slot 15 feet from a cart rack. Let’s not talk about the total lack of respect for others but that is just absolute laziness. I’ve often thought in my judgmental mind ( I really need to work on that) that laziness leads to obesity and laziness shouldn’t be considered a handicap. Next up is the young grocery clerk that responds to your “ thankyou” with “ no problem”. Well I’m glad it wasn’t a problem for her. Wouldn’t want to burden the staff. Ok. I feel better now. But still gonna go and earhole a pig.
                  Yup! A bunch on lazy mofo's out there for sure. Icalled one lady out on it once in HEB parking lot here in Kerrville. She flipped me off and kept on walking.

Now there's another thing that pizzes me off and that's people parking in the handicap spot and don't have a plate or placard to justify it. There's a person doing it at the gym i go to. I'm not positive who it is yet, but when I am positive I'm calling him out on it.

Comment

The gun shop freaks

Why do people who frequent gun stores, dress up in tactical gear, I went to the gun shop/ gun smith, and everyone including customers are decked out in web gear , since open carry folks are dressed up in costumes, red hats, glocks / semi auto pistol, tactical flashlight, extra magazines, big tanto knives, come and take it t-shirt :confused, if I go to the archery shop folks aren’t dressed as Indians or freaky weirdos , maybe some camo , but the gun shop is my pet peeve, full of weirdos
                    Black rifle coffee also , WTH whole place is full of weirdos packing weapons, when did sitting in a coffee shop require a rifle or pistol?
                    Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 10-08-2021, 02:05 PM.

Comment

People that think they have to post on every thread on TBH trying to make Pope and Young in two months.

Comment

People not waving as a thank you when I let you enter the land of traffic I am in.

If there is plenty of room behind me, people who speed up, cut me off with no room for a vehicle between me and the car in front of me, just to get to the exit. Just slow down and add 2 seconds to your commute. People in the city always have to get ahead of you at all costs.

Now that I have worked in a call center environment for 5 years, people who ask how I am doing and them immediately start into their question. They don't really care how I am doing, so why ask...

And finally, when I wrap up a call and I ask if you have any other questions, the answer is "no," and immediately followed by another question.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          My other is people not saying Thank You. I could go on and on about this but there are some folks that weren't raised right.

To go along with this mine is people that say no worries or no problem as a response when I say thank you.

The proper response is you’re welcome.

This ain’t Australia and I hope it wasn’t a problem for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Baggage Claim.

People that bring giant carry-ons onto play instead of checking them.

Basically, every other person on a plane with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

When I'm busting my butt working on something and needing a hand.... instead of helping said person starts offering advice on how I should have done it different to start with.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerald G View Post
                                People that think they have to post on every thread on TBH trying to make Pope and Young in two months.
                                Should there be a limit? You tell us what it should be. I could care less about status. I have a great job that allows a lot of free time and I spend it on TBH.

Comment

Working...
                                X