Vaccine side effect question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vaccine side effect question

Not trying to start a debate....do what’s right for you. Just looking for experiences.

My wife got the Johnson vaccine prior to our trip to Branson since we were sure to be exposed to COVID there. I didn’t get it and took my chances. About 5 days after getting the vaccine she got an ear ache. She has occasionally had ear infections and assumed that’s what it was. She went on one of the Dr apps and they have her a script for antibiotics. She started taking it immediately. 2 days later her ear ache was worse and now in both ears. She kept taking the antibiotics a few more days until the pain kept getting worse. I took her to Hospitality ER. They said her ears aren’t infected. They couldn’t find anything wrong with her. They gave her more antibiotics and we came home. That was yesterday. Today she says her ears are worse and now ringing badly. I think it’s from the vaccine. Has anyone here gotten the vaccine and then had ear problems? It seems to be getting worse, not better.

Comment

Thanks. I knew ringing was a side effect but she’s in a lot of pain in both ears. She has to lay her head on a heating pad to get any relief.

Comment

Had the J&J. I had no side effects at all.

Comment

First off she didn’t get a vaccine shot. It’s not a vaccine like polio, chicken pox, measles etc. She got a COVID shot similar to a flu shot. The difference being instead of injecting a dead virus she was injected with a experimental genetic altering mRNA shot ( messenger RNA) which basically tells your DNA to fight COVID 19. The problem is that everybodies DNA/RNA is unique to them. That’s where the failure exist

As far as help I don’t know. But prayers to you and your wife
          Last edited by BrandonA; 08-08-2021, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Sir, my doctors on base told me that covid causes strange ear infection type things, (not normal) and they also told me the vaxed are showing ear stuff related to blood pressure.

Said on the strange ear thing that its almost like the patients feel a fluid moving around.

Prayers up

Comment

I would think her body is having some kind of overreaction to the jab. Inflammation of the nerves in the inner ear. I get this alot but I'm speculating in this case. Covid shots are unknown territory. When I get it they usually give me prednisone and it goes away.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Comment

I had the first of two and only had a sore arm for a day. Had the moderna shot

Comment

That stinks.. sometimes ambient noise makers (rain, white noise, waves, etc) can help a little with tinnitus

Comment

I have always had ringing in my ears. I would say that I have not had any symptoms or side effects. Been feeling normal since I got the jab in March. Hope all turns out well for your wife.

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk

Comment

Wife got the J&J shot with no side affects. I got the Pfizer two shot with no side affects after either shot.

Comment

Only issue I had from J&J is arthritis pain in my hands for 3-4 days.

Comment

J&J 2 weeks ago and nothing to report (nephew pretty much forced me to get it in order to attend his wedding!)

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                            First off she didn’t get a vaccine shot. It’s not a vaccine like polio, chicken pox, measles etc. She got a COVID shot similar to a flu shot. The difference being instead of injecting a dead virus she was injected with a experimental genetic altering mRNA shot ( messenger RNA) which basically tells your DNA to fight COVID 19. The problem is that everybodies DNA/RNA is unique to them. That’s where the failure exist

As far as help I don’t know. But prayers to you and your wife
                            The J&J vaccine is not an mRNA vaccine.

To the OP, I hope your wife feels better soon.

Comment

Wife got JnJ she had mild cold like symptoms.My doc told me JNJ vaccine was made different from all the rest and that it was made very similar to all the tried and true vaccines and is more likely to ward off the variant strains.With Lyme and RMSF my immune system is to low to safely take it.She is an infectious disease doctor and seems to know her stuff and seems to be up to date with data.She took the JJ shot and said the others should work but that technology just isn’t tried and true just yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X