Mexico 2021/2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agdog View Post
    Does this mean you’ll let him come to Oklahoma now??
    Haha! Yes sir I'll send his crazy azz your way

Comment

Originally posted by dstrong View Post
      Bobby and his monster he knocked down Tuesday morning. VIVA [emoji1166][emoji1166]

Thats Sweet!!! Viva. Will be keen to get more details on him!

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
        Thats Sweet!!! Viva. Will be keen to get more details on him!

Noticed him a few years ago as just a big framed 9 with a couple of kickers. Last year he added a few more extras and then this year added the mulie forks. Grossed 200 6/8”. Deer of a lifetime for sure.

Comment

I’d like to give it a shot but as big as my head is I’d end up being a shoulder mount… :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Really good deer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking good guys

Comment

I won’t say it will never happen again but it’s likely that it’s many years until I can get on another deer this size. 200” used to seem like an impossible dream.

Comment

That's a beauty. My my. Congratulations!

Comment

Love that red dirt. Oh and yes the deer is nice too. Amazing congrats

Comment

I don’t think you can say congrats enough about him Bobby! Awesome deer guys

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                        I won’t say it will never happen again but it’s likely that it’s many years until I can get on another deer this size. 200” used to seem like an impossible dream.

Congrats again on a giant Bobby! Viva

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post

Wow! Unbelievable! I always wanted to hunt old Mexico, but doubt it will ever happen at this point with this crazy world. But congrats to you and good to you for taking the risk, it paid off

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
                            Wow! Unbelievable! I always wanted to hunt old Mexico, but doubt it will ever happen at this point with this crazy world. But congrats to you and good to you for taking the risk, it paid off

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
                            Do it if you can. I turned it down for years with my father in law and some buddies.. Mexico invited me this year and I couldn't pass it up. Even took my son on a hunt while he's back from college last week

It's easy to see in 2 trips why these guys do it. Truly an adventure.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Some really nice bucks being taken in Mexico this year. Congrats to all.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                                Do it if you can. I turned it down for years with my father in law and some buddies.. Mexico invited me this year and I couldn't pass it up. Even took my son on a hunt while he's back from college last week

It's easy to see in 2 trips why these guys do it. Truly an adventure.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                                A trip I'll never forget!

Comment

Working...
                                X