No announcement yet.

Garguy and The Geezer Live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's make it happen Steve. Not likely to get dad up many mornings with no action.

Let's go Brandon!

Comment

Hang in there Dad, he's on his way.

Comment

A thermos of coffee, stack of crackers n sharp cheddar cheese used to keep my dad in the stand all day!! (oh yea, and a pee bottle)... Good luck to you guys!!

Comment

We are out. Saw a decent buck at 940. Pulled the card and we did bump our big deer. He was just getting there as we were. He was in yesterday evening in all kinds of light too as was the broke 14pt.

When Thanksgiving lunch done tomorrow, we headed back live.

Comment

Good luck to y’all tomorrow and happy Thanksgiving. And your right about midday. My last cycle of pictures on Monday showed midday cruisers. I wish I could hunt tomorrow but can’t. Calling for a rainy day and that’s my favorite time to buckle down.
            Last edited by Gumbo Man; 11-24-2021, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
              Good luck to y’all tomorrow and happy Thanksgiving. And your right about midday. My last cycle of pictures on Monday showed midday cruisers. I wish I could hunt tomorrow but can’t. Calling for a rainy day and that’s my favorite time to buckle down.
              Rain gonna break about 1 or 2 with a fresh northern. Looks like my bucks are starting to group up. Had 11 in yesterday evening at same time.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                We are out. Saw a decent buck at 940. Pulled the card and we did bump our big deer. He was just getting there as we were. He was in yesterday evening in all kinds of light too as was the broke 14pt.

When Thanksgiving lunch done tomorrow, we headed back live.
                I guess I smooth missed my 9:04 prediction.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluesman View Post
                  I guess I smooth missed my 9:04 prediction.
                  He was close for sure

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving Steve and all the Barclay clan!!
                    Will try to check in tomorrow evening for the LDP's...

Comment

I hate to miss tomorrow afternoon here at the house, but family thanksgiving is drawing me away to Conroe. But we’ll be sitting in the rain in the morning until we have to leave. Won’t be back till after dark to have supper with my in-laws...Friday morning oughta be fabulous tho

Good luck to you and Mr. Barclay tomorrow, Steve sure hope the big boy cooperates

Comment

Well our bellies are full and we are in the stand. No doubt deer moved mid morning so not sure what to CD expect this eve but we are in the right place. Looking for a stud 10pt. Dad is little peeved over passing that huge xss 8 twice though. He does look bigger in pics than I remember him though.

Let's go Brandon

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                          Well our bellies are full and we are in the stand. No doubt deer moved mid morning so not sure what to CD expect this eve but we are in the right place. Looking for a stud 10pt. Dad is little peeved over passing that huge xss 8 twice though. He does look bigger in pics than I remember him though.

Let's go Brandon
                          I'm following gentlemen!!!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck to y’all!!!

Comment

Thanksgiving Toad down has a nice ring to it.
                              Shootabiggun!

Comment

Good luck gentlemen. Let’s go Brandon

Comment

Working...
                                X