Face Mask ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Face Mask ???

I saw a video on YouTube with a gun hunter sitting in a ground blind wearing a face mask.

Does anyone else wear a face mask when sitting in a ground blind when gun hunting?

Only if I want to make sure the deer dont catch my Covid or vice versa

Comment

Negative

Comment

Originally posted by MagicBlade View Post
        I saw a video on YouTube with a gun hunter sitting in a ground blind wearing a face mask.

Does anyone else wear a face mask when sitting in a ground blind when gun hunting?
        The covid struggle is real.

Comment

Is that like wearing a face mask when you are driving a car by yourself

Comment

Only when it's cold.

Comment

I do. I don’t like wearing face paint.

Comment

NO

Comment

I do sometimes. I have deer often within a few feet of my window and I don’t want them to see me. I wear the camo mesh type with only the eyes showing. Not sure why so many bow hunters would think that’s odd.

Edit. I missed the gun hunting part. If I was gun hunting I’d be in a box blind so no.

Comment

Not when gun hunting but sometimes I do wear a black buff in a blind while bow hunting - covers my white beard

Comment

I have. It’s whole Under Armor head thing that covers my mouth too. Keeps me warm. Now if this person you are referring to was wearing a paper Covid mask then I’d report their video for stupidity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No

Comment

I was always in all black, including balaclava or mask and headgear, when I hunted popups. Just because you're rifle hunting doesn't mean you won't have deer close to you that you're not planning to shoot at. I don't wanna spook any deer at all, rather like them around as live confidence decoys.

Comment

Yes it helps hide movement.

Comment

Not really. Don't wear one in a tripod either. This past weekend, had several doe within 15 yards looking up at me, head Bob a couple of times and then walk towards the feeder and stay around for 30 minutes or better.

I will wear one if turkey hunting though.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X