Poison Ivey?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poison Ivey?

I used my DRT to climb the tree this morning in the dark and after sunlight I see this sprouting off of several large vines.
    The leaves don’t really look like the poison ivy I’m used to seeing, but the little dingle berries and 3 leaves have me concerned..,
    I’ve always heard leaves of 3 let be.

What do y’all think?

Well, trying to upload the pic standby please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep

Poison Ivy

Comment

No doubt

Comment

Thanks, I figured as much.
          Been in the saddle all day, might as well finish the evening and see what happens.

Thanks again.

Comment

Yep. It’s the ivy.

Go home and shower immediately. Wash thoroughly with good suds and you’ll be fine. Don’t forget any weird spots though.

Comment

Scrub and wash multiple time everywhere with dish detergent. It's probably to late. But, I would still try it.

Comment

Don"t scratch

Comment

Please post the results. Good luck, from someone who’s dealt with it more times than I’d like to remember.

Comment

Dang now I got it ! Good luck.

Comment

always keep rubbing alcohol in the vehicle, pour over exposed skin and dry with paper towel,, works way better than any medicine you will find,,, the alcohol causes the oil to wash off and dries the skin also

Comment

That's it fo sho. You can get it from the vine too. It's all over the woods behind my house. My wife gets it from the dog. I'm immune to it.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Double shower with Dawn dish soap. Make that triple shower. Hope you haven't touched your Johnson bare handed. I've heard bad things about that.

Comment

I'm so allergic to this stuff i start itchin when I'm downwind of it....ive wiped my skin down in acetone before trying to get any potential residue off of me that I came in contact with.......ive done the exact same before....climbed a tree with it all in it like a dummy.....my dermatologist knows when I walk thru that door ive been in the woods and it's time for the steroid pack.....she went so far as to recommend me doing more fishing and less hunting.......��

Comment

Wash your clothes and climbing harness/rope/etc....in VERY HOT water with extra rince, 3 times.

Comment

Working...
                              X