No announcement yet.

Need some prayers ASAP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

prayers for Maranda and family ! Lord hear our prayer Lord together we pray Lord for Maranda.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Sending prayers for your wife.

Comment

Praying for you and your wife sir

Comment

Prayers up.

Comment

Just saw this
                  Prayers Sent for your family.

Comment

Thank you everyone. It was an allergic reaction she had to something. Everything back to normal. One heck of a scare!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Statton48 View Post
                      Thank you everyone. It was an allergic reaction she had to something. Everything back to normal. One heck of a scare!!!
                      I imagine, great news

Comment

Great news!!!

Comment

Just seeing this. Glad she is ok. My wife had a reaction to penicillin and went into anaphylactic shock about 25 years ago. I had to do CPR on her. She made it out fine. Your post reminded me of that night. As scared as I have ever been

Comment

Right after dinner and boys went to bed she told me she was having trouble breathing. Next thing I know, her face and right side going numb and breathing out of control. Once we got to hospital they immediately knew what was going on. Little bit of time and fluids and all went back to normal. We’re going back to see what was so different she might have ate, touched, etc etc. Thank you to each one of you. I believe in prayer as does she. It really helps

Comment

Oh man, what a relief!! Sure glad she is OK!! Just the thought of sitting in the yard while medical folks work on your wife in an ambulance then off to the hospital is a hair-raising story indeed!! I'd have flipped out!!
                              Praise God she's OK!

Simple fix!! Tell her, "Hon, whatever you dun that caused that, DON'T DO IT AGAIN!!"

Comment

Great news!

Comment

Working...
                                X