Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C19

Originally posted by Bowtech38 View Post
    I had the first of two and only had a sore arm for a day. Had the moderna shot
    Likewise on first...Second shot sore a couple days but no big deal...Also with second shot day after...Felt feverish/achy/lazy....on next day back to 100% normal...Had last shot back March 31....

Got no complaint!

Comment

This reminds me of covid statistics. Guy dies from being hit by a train…he died of covid. Heart attack? Had to be covid.

Lady has ear ache…gotta be the vaccine.

Hope she gets well soon.

As to the question regarding side affects…. Moderna here. Zero side affects

Comment

Originally posted by sharkhunter View Post
        I got my first shot last week after much thought. I have asthma and a small heart issue and it was just a choice I made. If it was not for my asthma I would have not gotten it. No side effects
        Same, severe asthma and had a bad case of pneumonia several years ago. If it wasn’t for that I wouldn’t have taken it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
          This reminds me of covid statistics. Guy dies from being hit by a train…he died of covid. Heart attack? Had to be covid.

Hope she gets well soon.

When the vaccine maker reports 1% have this issue you better believe it's an issue. Read the link in post #2.

Comment

Originally posted by canny View Post
            I received the J&J on Friday, side effects started at 11:30 PM and included fever, chills, sweats, and body aches. Lasted till 10:00 am and then like a flip of a switch it went away and I felt pretty good except for a minor headache the rest of the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            This is almost verbatim what happened to me. Got the Phizer (sp). Was fine till 11:30 pm. Then really bad chills, slight fever. I got up and took Tylenol. Those symptoms subsided in about 2-3 hours I believe. Then nothing. That was the second shot. I think I got it in February. Nothing sense.
            I don’t want anyone being forced to put this in their body and support absolutely no mandate wether fda approved or not. I’ve spoke to a dentist buddy of mine that told me he stopped getting the flu shot in 1995, and never had the flu. Go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by canny View Post
              I received the J&J on Friday, side effects started at 11:30 PM and included fever, chills, sweats, and body aches. Lasted till 10:00 am and then like a flip of a switch it went away and I felt pretty good except for a minor headache the rest of the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              I had almost the same reaction to both Moderna shots. I wasn’t gonna take them but was hoping to get rid of post-covid symptoms. Didn’t really do me that much good.

Hal, I sure hope your wife gets straightened out soon.

Comment

Isn't this what happened to the guy that owned Texas Roadhouse?

Comment

I received my first Pfizer, August 1st. No clue if related, but I had minor chest congestion and was a bit worn out/wonky feeling for a couple days after. Nothing major. I'll go get the second dose in a couple weeks, I think that's when I get my microchip.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                    I received my first Pfizer, August 1st. No clue if related, but I had minor chest congestion and was a bit worn out/wonky feeling for a couple days after. Nothing major. I'll go get the second dose in a couple weeks, I think that's when I get my microchip.
                    I can’t get these black helicopters to stop following me. It’s weird.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post

Hope she gets well soon.

I was simply asking if anyone that had the shot had ear ache after. Apparently they haven't so that answered my question.

Comment

I have had tinnitus since the 1st Phiser shot, was reluctant to have the 2nd shot but did anyway, 1st shot was in April. Still constant ringing in my left ear.

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                          I have had tinnitus since the 1st Phiser shot, was reluctant to have the 2nd shot but did anyway, 1st shot was in April. Still constant ringing in my left ear.
                          That stinks. I haven't had the shot but have had pretty bad tinnitus for the past 25 years and don't wish it on anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                            I was wondering why there is such a difference in people who got the first dose but not the 2nd. This makes sense, they may have had something similar happen to them so they are waiting or aren't going to get the 2nd shot.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                              Isn't this what happened to the guy that owned Texas Roadhouse?
                              wow ... just had to look that up .

Comment

Received J&J on April 9. No sides affect from ‘vaccine’ but tech who jabbed me hit a nerve (in addition to the pain my arm visibly twitched). Upper arm still aches at times.

Will say seeming lessons symptoms. Wife with no jab has been very sick since Monday. Tested positive Friday. Thankfully no breathing issue. I started symptoms Thursday of bad cold, lost smell/taste yesterday. Tested earlier this morning, results in couple days.

Read that J&J May protect against Delta .... maybe, not sure which variant we have.

Comment

Working...
                                X