X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech Lefty View Post
      Great story, congrats Scott!!! That lefty Sage in your pic is in my hands now and I can't wait to harvest my first animal with it.
      It does shoot good. I hope you can score with it soon!

Comment

A great way to end the first list. If I am not mistaken, we have completed everyone off that first sign up list.

Scott, If you still have the bow...please get it to our good friend Bob Sarrels. He will go over it for any repairs or refiinishing of it. Then they will have a couple of turns with her and we will get started down the second list.

The journey and adventure continues.

The second list.

1. bassmatt72
        2. brent.westbrook
        3. Phillip Fields
        4. Iansumrall
        5. Loreva13
        6. Hoggslayer
        7. Bowtech Lefty
        8. TRH
        9. AJMag
        10. Chester12
        11. Deer99hunter
        12. Chew
        13. PYBuck
        14. Mike Murphey
        15. Bowyer
        16. airehead
        17. RACK
        18. Centex
        19. SwampGhost
        20. txoutdoorsman24

Comment

Scott gave me the bow to take back to Bob! I will be taking it to him This weekend on my way to the lease.

Bisch

Comment

Got the bow back from Bisch and its in pretty good shape. Zach and will run some arrows thru her and get her on the way for the next round after we give a bit of a facelift. Thanks to everyone who was involved. Really good goin on your part Scott

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Good write up Bisch

Comment

how u get on the list

Comment

Originally posted by HunterBug View Post
                    how u get on the list
                    You will have to watch this thread in about 18-20 months when the current list is near its end and a new one generated by volunteers.

Bisch

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

For those that started reading here and not from the beginning.....the first list was made of twenty folks who donated to have the bow made. Plus a few of our friends put money in who wanted to help but did not want to be on the list. Each person has the bow for about a month, and passes it on. The first list of 20 has been done, we are about to start the second list of twenty.

When we get down to about 3 or 4 left, we will generate another list....this assumes that our little beauty of a bow, does not meet some terrible fate along the way. The idea is to keep her traveling and making a history as long as possible.

Comment

I feel honored to be included on this second list. Looks like the bow should come to me around October. If so, I would like to invite the next recipient (Chew) to come hunt with me on my little place in Newton county. Bobby are you game ? We could share her on the hunt and you could take her back home with you

Comment

I'm only going to be able to hunt 3 days this yr and there is a chance it will be during my time with Sacagawea

Comment

This is a neat thread. I love it

Comment

Sorry for the delay. Saca is pretty again and ready to go. I need an address for the first shooter. Can someone help me out. Thanks. Bob

Comment

Working...
                                X