Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You Go Girl

Comment

Last night: 78 photos of deer eating my corn. :/ I like deer, but I'd rather see the hogs right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
        Last night: 78 photos of deer eating my corn. :/ I like deer, but I'd rather see the hogs right now.
        Build it and they will come........patience grasshopper, the pigs will show. Looking forward to see how the upgrades work. Good luck!!!

Comment

I can't wait to see what happens. Been considering something like this for a while. Really glad to see someone giving it a go. Great plan so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
            Don't be afraid to post pics of your setup sans hogs. The peanut gallery is able and ready to assist!

Comment

Make friends with the produce guys at a supermarket. Ask them to throw the old strawberries and plums in a box on the side for you. Put in a closed plastic bucket in the sun.

When those spoil and get the sweet smell they’ll come sniffing from downwind if they’re anywhere nearby. Cali hogs went crazy for it, used it to bait traps.

BTW we trapped one that pushed so hard it ripped the metal wire we tied it to a tree. Then bent 2 pieces of 1/2 inch solid bar stock on 8 inch centers to squeeze out. .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

pretty cool. good luck

Comment

I’m hoping it works. Dang deer getting in the way of a good pig trapping.

Comment

Dang deer have eaten so much corn, they moved the tire a little and the gate is slipping. I'm going to have to rebait tonight. 100 pounds of corn ....

I'm loving this wireless camera!

Comment

Got any pics to post up?

Comment

Time to change your mentality. Start trying to trap deer. Deer will leave, hogs will return.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Tell that to the GW! haha

Comment

good luck

Comment

Yall gonna gettem!

Comment

We have movement.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...