PSR Quiver?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSR Quiver?

Just picked up aN unbelievable deal on a Blackwidow PSR.
    Was wondering about a quiver that would fit well. Any suggestions? Thanks Mike

Selway is what I'd go with.

Comment

What no specs or pics?

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by mikey2 View Post
        Just picked up aN unbelievable deal on a Blackwidow PSR.

Was wondering about a quiver that would fit well. Any suggestions? Thanks Mike
        https://youtu.be/AlaAygwjip0
        This is the quiver I use on my PSR V, great bow btw. Heres the bow quiver I use.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Selway strap-on all the way. Light and secure.

Comment

Check out the strap on quivers from Big Jim's. Really a quality quiver at a very reasonable price. I own Selway and Great Northern. Like the Big Jim better than any other bow mounted quiver.

Comment

For recurves/longbows I used to really like backpack or side quivers because of how light the bows are. Then in 2006 in SD I stalked a mule deer buck, missed and the buck never moved but my arrows were back with my pack 60 yards away. I started using Selway bow quivers after that haha.

Comment

Originally posted by 76aggie View Post
                Check out the strap on quivers from Big Jim's. Really a quality quiver at a very reasonable price. I own Selway and Great Northern. Like the Big Jim better than any other bow mounted quiver.
                Just checked these out. Look really nice and like the price.

Comment

I like the Thunderhorn.

Comment

The great northern is compact and light, but I only like the bolt on.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve used great northern, thunderhorn, big Jim, and selway. I prefer great northern first and then thunderhorn. They are rock solid. I haven’t tried a selway in over ten years, but the two slide ons I had worked just fine as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I had a 56” PSR once and I had a GN extreme kickback quiver on it. Worked well at putting the arrow nocks back toward the string, instead of out in front of the bow. Great quivers.

Mike

Comment

Working...
                        X