Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure would.

Comment

My daughter 8 years ago and was 15 years old Encounter something most people will never see.We were hunting are lease in barskdale and she decided she wanted to bowhunt one evening.Had several deer in front of her till she heard a scream not far from she was hunting.Ofcourse she freaked out as well as the deer around her!..About 10 minutes later a mountain lion walked under the tree she was in dragging a small doe.She was to scared to do anything so she just let it go by.I just wish I was there hunting that stand that day

Comment

In a heartbeat! I've seen one and have another on trail cam. I just haven't had everything come together yet!

Comment

Well, the first one I encountered was thinking I'd make a good lunch so next time I'll return the favor.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
            Hell yeah. They kill a bunch of rutted down bucks and deer.
            Better go cut down your 4 strand barbed wire fence they kill more rutted down bucks then all the mountain lion in Texas
            WORD

Comment

I would rather shoot a cat than a huge trophy...I've seen two glimpses & longed for the opportunity to kill a deep s. tx cat.

Some of the best game I've eat'n was ml strap.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                I would rather shoot a cat than a huge trophy...I've seen two glimpses & longed for the opportunity to kill a deep s. tx cat.

Did not know this. What's the best way to cook? Sounds like i need to carry a cooler with me to Arizona next week.

Comment

Just like any other game...ours was marinated & cooked slow on the grill.

Dad & I were asked to guess what it was & being so white we just assumed a pork of sorts...this guy hunts all over the world so we were ready for anything. It was a huge cat his son shot in Co that was treed.

If I thought I could get some meat out of a large bob cat, I wouldn't hesitate. It really was some of the most outstanding game I ever had. He also told me the lion he shot from Africa was similar but he & the PO had to process to eat. The locals would not touch it??

Comment

Have to see one first, 25 years in the brush and have never laid eyes on one!

Comment

Originally posted by TCB View Post
                      A 170 walks out at the exact same time as a mountain lion....the lion gets shot first. I don't think I'll ever pay to specifically go hunt one but I won't hesitate if I'm blessed to cross paths with one.
                      This

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Just read entire thread....2 things that come to mind....
                        1- I would definitely shoot a lion
                        2- Pilar on the “good” stuff !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post

Have seen 2. First was a house cat and then was a Lion. Second I knew what it was and got the gun up centered it in the scope and it dropped off into a drain and diapered. Have walked into a deer kill spot an hour after the kill and it was a chainsaw massacre moment. Blood and skin 8 feet up in the cedar.

I always wanted to stop their deer killing.

Now I want to eat one...............

Comment

I doubt it. Dont really feel the need. Not sure why, but I do understand others desire to. Wouldnt want to eat it, and Im not much of a trophy hunter.

Comment

since I live at my place part time and always have wife, kids. pets I'd take one out without hesitation.

Comment

Originally posted by shark79 View Post
                                Did not know this. What's the best way to cook? Sounds like i need to carry a cooler with me to Arizona next week.
                                Y’all are bragging....

Comment

Working...
                                X