Any value to these arrowheads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any value to these arrowheads

I buy quite a few as is houses. And finds lots of interesting and sometimes even useable/valuable items. But I’m not sure how to value these. What are y’all’s thoughts? You can see the pennies and quarters for scale.
    Thanks
    Walt.
    Attached Files

Not sure what they are worth, I would buy them if your interested in selling though.

Comment

Originally posted by W E H View Post
      I buy quite a few as is houses. And finds lots of interesting and sometimes even useable/valuable items. But I’m not sure how to value these. What are y’all’s thoughts? You can see the pennies and quarters for scale.

Thanks

Walt.
      PM Sent

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I think those are Neolithic points from Africa. There is value but not as much as you would think.

Comment

Neos are all over ebay for about fifty cents to a buck a common point which those appear to be.

Comment

Man, I have never had any luck finding some. Love to buy 10 or so and make a display. Very cool stuff!

Comment

I’d buy a few of them if your interested.

Comment

I would take them to the lease and toss one at each member's spot and sit back and wait for the stories

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                  I would take them to the lease and toss one at each member's spot and sit back and wait for the stories
                  My thoughts too...lol.

"Hey, looks like your stand sits on an old Indian burial ground. Seen or heard anything strange?"

Comment

that is funny. i'm not really sure how good their powers of observation are. i have hunted with them for years. some of them don't have a strong grasp of the obvious.

Comment

this could be like a bownanza event for the adults similar to an Easter egg hunt. Just spread them out and let us loose

Comment

Originally posted by bear View Post
                        this could be like a bownanza event for the adults similar to an Easter egg hunt. Just spread them out and let us loose
                        maybe put one in each breakfast taco? kind of like the prize in CrackerJacks

i'd like for a few of the more skilled TBH primitive weapons makers to tie a few of these to some shafts and i would shoot them into some of the older wood blinds and feeders. that would stir those monkeys up. none of us hunt with bows on this place and we had (for reals) problems with poachers a while back. anything i can do to help them question their view of reality.

"dude check out this arrow i found stuck in my feeder"

"yeah right"

Comment

I know you said this as a joke but please don't do that.... more than likely most won't be found and years from know some archeologist could be completely jacked up wondering how points from Africa wound up in Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Reelthreat View Post
                            I know you said this as a joke but please don't do that.... more than likely most won't be found and years from know some archeologist could be completely jacked up wondering how points from Africa wound up in Texas.
                            Even better

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Reelthreat View Post
                              Yeah it was a joke

But I might place one strategically so it would be found or I could go back and get it

Comment

Working...
                              X