23 yrs ago today ... a small testimony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kfd82 View Post
    Tell the truth! If you get him around your camp fire, you're gonna make him cook arent you.
    I am willing to bet he would be all over that!!!

Comment

congrats! so many never get it! god can bring you through anything, all you have to do is ask and turn it loose! congrats again!

Comment

What makes a testimony great is when it is shared with others. Loving the GS.
        Blessings to you, Blake.

Comment

Blake, Dale nailed it above... I've met you once and I'm proud to call you my friend.

Due to my familial past, I prayed for you before I knew you, and I pray for you still. I love you, brother, and I always will.

Comment

Blake, you've shared your story with me once before brother and I truly appreciated it. Its helped me with tough times in my life. Your a helluva man Blake, my hats off to you and thanks for what you do!

Comment

Blake - outstanding story. I'm certain your testimony will speak to many. Thank you for your transparency and sharing your very personal story. Congratulations on your anniversary; I pray you have many many more. May God continue to bless you and yours.

Comment

Blake, that's why i love to see u every year at Nanza, and don't change at all......

Comment

God's sovereignty never ceases to amaze me. I'm just glad we get to be a part of His plan. Obviously Blake, He is using you to fulfill His will. God bless you sir.

Comment

Great Job!!! You should be proud of yourself.

Comment

....and there aint nuthin SMALL about that testimonial!!!

Comment

Thank you for sharing and God has a plan for everyone!!

Comment

May you continue to be the person that God wants you to be.

God Bless
                          Bish.

Comment

Well you overcame!!!

Comment

It's amazing what God can do in our lives when we get out of the way. Good on you for sharing such an inspiring testimony. May God continue to bless you everyday.

Comment

CB you are an awsome man that serves an awsome God! Thank you for sharing your testimony!!

Comment

Working...
                                X