Tents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tents

Anyone use a tent at the Deer Lease? If so which outfitter tent do you use?

TIA

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

We use a canvas wall tent and leave it there from Nov thru January. Complete with wood burning stove.

Comment

Originally posted by farlow View Post
      We use a canvas wall tent and leave it there from Nov thru January. Complete with wood burning stove.
      What brand tent do you have, if you don't mind me asking?

Comment

We had Davis Tent build us a wall tent that mounts to the front of our 24’ lowboy. Keeps things very clean and dry and is super comfortable for 2 hunters with plenty room for gear. Was in the 20’s this year and the other guys were freezing in the camphouse and the 2 of us in the tent were toasty with just a small space heater ran from generator.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice set up

Comment

Originally posted by chicken fried View Post
            Nice set up

Thank you. We have been really happy with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome set up

Comment

Hunting tents for sale. FREE SHIPPING. Prices start at $625. 2 Year guarantee. Canvas hunting tents ship 1-2 days after ordering. Every wilderness tent has a free back door or back window. All tents also have a double layer of canvas on roof and webbing on eaves with D rings for reinforcement. Visit our website to view our inventory of hunting tents.

We had a huge one from Davis for a few years but didn't need a 16x24. Sold it and got a 12x14 from The Wall Tent Shop which is easier to manage if putting it up alone. One thing I can't do without is a dedicated rain fly. Well worth the cash.

Comment

Working...
                X