No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any update brother? Macie girl just relax and let GOD'S healing take over. You are so strong and God knows that. Praying for a quick return home.

The Campbell's

Comment

Good morning beautiful Macie, hope you are feeling better and ready for the weekend.

Comment

good morning, Macie!

Comment

Good morning, Miss Macie. I hope you are feeling better today. Continued prayer going up.

Comment

Good morning Macie gal, hope your week is a great one and your weekend is better.

Comment

Good afternoon, Miss Macie. Just checking back in to see how you are doing. How you are having a wonderful day.

Comment

Happy Saturday Macie gal, hope you are doing well. You may get to see some snow next week, do you want to build a snowman?

Comment

Macie is doing pretty good. Most evenings she has been really fussing with no apparent reason, which is hard. But most of the time she settles down and falls to sleep. No major issues as of late.

We did lose Maria (nurse). She has a young daughter at home and felt she needed to be home with her more. As bad as it hurts to loose her, I certainly respect her decision, family has to come first.

Of course all we hear from the agency is “we are looking for a replacement”. Lol. You wouldn’t believe how hard it is to find a nurse willing to drive to the county! You would think they would realize that they are going the opposite way as the normal traffic and it is a easy drive.

Hope everyone enjoys your Sunday, looks like its going to be a awesome day.

Comment

Hope you had a great weekend Miss Macey we are all praying that God sends you the nurse that you need for proper healing. Only he knows who it will be. Mom and Dad hang in there I know it has to be rough but God's got this. Stay warm this week and weekend Beautiful Macey!

The Campbell's

Comment

Thanks for the update Brian, praying for a great nurse for Macie.

Comment

Thanks for the news Brian. I have been wondering how Miss Macie was coming along. As Tmag said, "praying for a great nurse for Macie".

Comment

How's the search for nurse going Brian.

Still prating that Macie recovers from her operation and has a quick and painless recovery!

Hope all of y'all are staying warm and inside.

We've been snowed in (not really I'm just to old to get out in it any more).

Praying for y'all and Miss Macie!

Let us know if you need anything.

God Bless the Gardner's!!

Comment

Good morning Princess Macie, hope y’all are staying warm.

Comment

Good morning Macie hope y’all are warm. Have a great day. Y’all need anything just hauler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I didn’t want to jinks it. We made it through the whole week without loosing power or water. Macie stayed warm and snug and is doing great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X