Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lubbock and Mahomes

Originally posted by Playa View Post
    Screw you curt! There is plenty to be excited about. When my dog runs away, I’ve got a day or 2 before I lose sight of her! Nary a tree around to block the view of sunsets. I can’t tell you the countless THOUSANDS of dollars I save on my wife’s skin care, when she needs microdermabrasion, I just send her outside and face her into the wind and let the wind driven particles of New Mexico do their job!

An old boy from Andrews told me one time, “out here you can stand flat footed and see 200 miles, if you stand on a snuff can you can see the back of your head!”[emoji23] I like big country, beats the hell out of pine trees, 374% humidity, and skeeters![emoji16]

I like the panhandle, especially Lubbock. Great people up there, GREAT hunting, and they know how to party! Always had a blast partyin at Tech.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Dale Moser; 02-06-2021, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Way down there at 136. I love these kind of threads.

Comment

One reason why Lubbbock folks love Mahomes.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
          Screw you curt! There is plenty to be excited about. When my dog runs away, I’ve got a day or 2 before I lose sight of her! Nary a tree around to block the view of sunsets. I can’t tell you the countless THOUSANDS of dollars I save on my wife’s skin care, when she needs microdermabrasion, I just send her outside and face her into the wind and let the wind driven particles of New Mexico do their job!

LMAO!!!!![emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by TP3 View Post
            Keep that sand in there, you'll have yourself a pearl in no time.
            Making pearls!

Comment

Oh the humanity!! Can’t believe people are all about a genuinely good guy and great ball player from Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                Mahomes for president.. Those tech fans can get a little obnoxious but hey give them a break they don’t have much to celebrate most of the time.. Get you a pack of tortillas and chill with em .

Tim Tadlock and Chris Beard say hello

Comment

Lived in Lubbock for 45 years, 75 to 2020. Hated Tech after I moved to Lubbock and got abused when people found out I graduated from A&M. Seriously, there are or were some true a holes in Lubbock when I moved there as there is in most university towns.

Met some great people/friends in Lubbock and would not hesitate to live there again. Very inexpensive place to live and now 99% of the folks there are great people. Worst part about Lubbock is it is in the middle of nowhere, but close to everything, PLUS every once in a while you get the infamous Haboob!

As far a Mahomes, the kid is a generational talent on the field, had he had some good talent around him at Tech, no telling what he could have done. No defense killed him!

IF and that is a big IF, he stays healthy and has good talent around him during his time in the NFL, he could break every record there is for QB's. Just my opinion!

Comment

I don't think most that have posted understand what the OP is saying.

Comment

Originally posted by asu-indian View Post
                      I don't think most that have posted understand what the OP is saying.
                      Yea we do and that’s what happens in college towns when alum make it big and especially when they’re awesome at that level

Comment

Yep

Just you....

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          An old boy from Andrews told me one time, “out here you can stand flat footed and see 200 miles, if you stand on a snuff can you can see the back of your head!”[emoji23] I like big country, beats the hell out of pine trees, 374% humidity, and skeeters![emoji16]

I like the panhandle, especially Lubbock. Great people up there, GREAT hunting, and they know how to party! Always had a blast partyin at Tech.

I like you Dale, you got a good outlook on life!

Comment

You should drive around Whitehouse & see all the support for Patrick. Go Chiefs & We love our Patrick signs are in lots of yards.

My wife teaches 1st grade here in Whitehouse and Friday was “wear your Jersey” in support of Patrick. Her class & many others were to draw a picture of him and write something encouraging. It turns out someone here in Whitehouse knows the chiefs owner & the kids were able to send their stuff to Patrick. I thought that was pretty cool

He is certainly loved here in Whitehouse and good friend of mine taught him in high school and always said he was a great guy and all his teammates thought a lot of him

Comment

Originally posted by TP3 View Post
                              Keep that sand in there, you'll have yourself a pearl in no time.
                              Bwahahahahahahah there went my morning coffee on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

Lubbock isn't in the panhandle.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X