Texoma striper guide?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texoma striper guide?

I know it has been asked on here before, but the search function does not work on this computer. I'm lookin for a striper guide for me and a couple of co-workers. Needs to be live bait because none of us can cast a baitcaster worth a crap. Who's y'alls go to's?

J.D. Lyle

Comment

Rodney St. John

Hooked on Rods guide service

Comment

I've good luck with okie tex outfitters in the past.

Comment

We went with striper express and had a blast. I enjoyed using lures vs live bait.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

[QUOTE=Goldeneagle;15436174]I know it has been asked on here before, but the search function does not work on this computer. I'm lookin for a striper guide for me and a couple of co-workers. Needs to be live bait because none of us can cast a baitcaster worth a crap. Who's y'alls go to's?[/QUOTE

Comment

[QUOTE=Goldeneagle;15436174]I know it has been asked on here before, but the search function does not work on this computer. I'm lookin for a striper guide for me and a couple of co-workers. Needs to be live bait because none of us can cast a baitcaster worth a crap. Who's y'alls go to's?[/QUOTE

If they dont use live bait, you will probably be trolling, so casting wont be a problem. I think most of the guides have gone to trolling now. Much easier than catching bait every morning. At least thats what I was told

Comment

Keep posting them up fellers. We used to go out with Gary Stewart years ago, but he has passed away.

Comment

Four Seasons Fishing & Hunting Guide Service as for David

(903) 465-5262

Comment

Comment

Bob Faulkner is the best, you can ask all other guides, they all follow Bob around.

Bob Faulkner 903 523 4879

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

Comment

Ask slew he loves um

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

My friends and I have used Doug Shaw multiple times and he has always put us on good fish and worked hard. (214) 534-6767

We have used a couple of others and Doug blows them away. Great personality and he's just got the skills of a great guide.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                            I know it has been asked on here before, but the search function does not work on this computer. I'm lookin for a striper guide for me and a couple of co-workers. Needs to be live bait because none of us can cast a baitcaster worth a crap. Who's y'alls go to's?

must be nice to work at place that gives you the time to take off and go fish

Comment

Originally posted by Chief Big Toe View Post

must be nice to work at place that gives you the time to take off and go fish
                              We have to rest up from doing all of y'alls work.

Comment

Working...
                              X