This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
    Bet is with Eradicator, One week per point and end. Good enough frog-man?
    So 243 throws out an avatar challenge and Razorback hunts me down.......

I'll accept the challenge, one week per pt. If I lose both avatar challenges, you will be second in line to collect.

Frawg vs Hawg!

Comment

College Football Bowl Games

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
      Well, that's not a bad thing, is it?

I’m torn on it myself. I think that Mond has developed some this season and probably gives us the better chance to win now.

However, I also know that Haynes King is the QB of the future and what he brings to the table. Getting him real game experience will get him better sooner. It will also keep the QB recruiting schedule ontrack and makes us more likely to keep Stowers behind King. I’m not sure Stowers stays if Mond stays another year.

If Mond’s goal is to make an NFL team, he needs to stay another year and let Jimbo work on him. That’s what it all boils down to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
        So 243 throws out an avatar challenge and Razorback hunts me down.......

I'll accept the challenge, one week per pt. If I lose both avatar challenges, you will be second in line to collect.

Frawg vs Hawg!
        This has gotten a little wild. At least I’m laughing as the end of 2020 draws nigh

Comment

Game day. Hook'em!

Comment

Good luck horns. Get some bison burgers and enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
              This has gotten a little wild. At least I’m laughing as the end of 2020 draws nigh
              I was gonna ask you for a ruling as CEO of our Avatar Dept but decided to just roll with it

Comment

Nothing like a team with three wins going to a bowl game and talking trash along the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                  Are you serious the Ags are wearing what looks Burnt orange jersey with white helmet for the orange bowl ?
                  Some ut photo shop guru post that up every season.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                    Some ut photo shop guru post that up every season.
                    This handwork was by was Goodbullhunting/SB nation, and Aggie site.

Comment

As far as I can tell there aren't any opt outs for the Aggies. That says something about the culture. Mack Brown will probably have a few tricks up his sleeve but I think the Aggies pull away in the second half.

Good luck to Texas tonight. I will be tuning in from Los Suenos as my Ags face them (Buffs) in week 2 next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                        As far as I can tell there aren't any opt outs for the Aggies. That says something about that culture. Mack Brown will probably have a few tricks up his sleeve but I think the Aggies pull away in the second half.

Good luck to Texas tonight. I will be tuning in from Los Suenos as my Ags face them (Buffs) in week 2 next season.
                        Biggest Bowl game they've played in since the 1939 Sugar. Why would they opt out, first NY6 appearance since it's inception and they never won a BCS bowl.
                        Last edited by Chad C; 12-29-2020, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                          Biggest Bowl game they've played in since the 1939 Sugar. Why would they opt out, first NY6 appearance since it's inception and they never won a BCS bowl.
                          For draft reasons. Why would UNC players be opting out? Sure its a big game but at the end of the day it doesn't mean anything. Expand this playoff to 8 teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                            For draft reasons. Why would UNC players be opting out? Sure its a big game but at the end of the day it doesn't mean anything. Expand this playoff to 8 teams.
                            It helps in recruiting, Jimbo got them boys toeing the line.

Comment

They have canceled the Texas Bowl. TCU has an outbreak of the Rona.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                                It helps in recruiting, Jimbo got them boys toeing the line.
                                Agreed!

Comment

Working...
                                X