Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seemed very early to me. I think they started yesterday?

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
      That's prolly it! Do you want to jump on the avatar challenge bandwagon?
      No thanks but that is a really cute game.

Does the b12 have as many dynamic playmakers on offense this year as say 3 years ago? In the games I watched I missed them or the D is just that good?

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post

Does the b12 have as many dynamic playmakers on offense this year as say 3 years ago? In the games I watched I missed them or the D is just that good?
        Is Alabama's D that bad or is Florida's O that **** good?

Is Florida's D that bad or is Alabama's O that good?

[emoji2369]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

[emoji2369]

Great question!

Comment

Why not? Either you think the SEC is that great or you don't?

The roles have switched between the Big 12 and SEC whether you want to believe it or not. SEC runs more wide open offenses these days. Briles and leach left the big 12 a long time ago lol.

Comment

Is Florida's D that bad or is Alabama's O that good?

[emoji2369]

I’ve watched both 5 or 6 games this year. I think they both have really good O’s with above avg qb’s that will play on Sunday, many playmakers but a couple of absolute freaks, 84 for fl, 6 for bama.

Bama D is as good or better than anyone, fl is very avg on D but still athletic. I don’t think much of fl scheme on d, dc is probably gone after this year.

I think ou is a better team right now than fl, especially without 84 but will be a good game to watch.

Comment

I’ve watched both 5 or 6 games this year. I think they both have really good O’s with above avg qb’s that will play on Sunday, many playmakers but a couple of absolute freaks, 84 for fl, 6 for bama.

Bama D is as good or better than anyone, fl is very avg on D but still athletic. I don’t think much of fl scheme on d, dc is probably gone after this year.

I think ou is a better team right now than fl, especially without 84 but will be a good game to watch.
                Florida's defense is horrendous lol

Comment

I know this is a CFB thread, but you knuckleheads are like family.

Little man had an awesome evening! We’ve got one hunt left in the morning but we had seen ZERO deer at Colorado Bend State Park until this dude stepped out.

Pardon the pic quality and Hook’em! I’m beat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Florida's defense is horrendous lol
                    So is Alabama's?

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

Little man had an awesome evening! We’ve got one hunt left in the morning but we had seen ZERO deer at Colorado Bend State Park until this dude stepped out.

Good stuff lil chad and congrats!!! That's awesome.

Comment

[QUOTE=eradicator;15347500]Why not? Either you think the SEC is that great or you don't?

The roles have switched between the Big 12 and SEC whether you want to believe it or not. SEC runs more wide open offenses these days. Briles and leach left the big 12 a long time

I think the sec will have more players drafted than the b12 like they have forever, am I right ?

I do agree the b12 offenses are not as wide open as they were but I also don’t see as many dynamic o players as I did just a couple years ago. I want the b12 to be good but as a league it is struggling and the talent gap is growing, I know because I watch weekly.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

Outstanding! Best post of the season on this CFB thread. Congrats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So is Alabama's?

I think Alabamas defense is pretty good if you look at the body of work. It just goes to prove my point that the conferences have inverted, regardless of what DVD thinks.....

Comment

Bama rolls ND, Clemson beats OSU by 2 scores, Bama squeaks by Clemson in NC game! Just my prediction.

Comment

[quote=rvd;15347579]
                                Why not? Either you think the SEC is that great or you don't?

The roles have switched between the Big 12 and SEC whether you want to believe it or not. SEC runs more wide open offenses these days. Briles and leach left the big 12 a long time

I think the sec will have more players drafted than the b12 like they have forever, am I right ?

I do agree the b12 offenses are not as wide open as they were but I also don’t see as many dynamic o players as I did just a couple years ago. I want the b12 to be good but as a league it is struggling and the talent gap is growing, I know because I watch weekly.
                                I mean, there are twice as many teams in the SEC.......

Comment

Working...
                                X