Interesting Truck Dilemma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting Truck Dilemma

Friend of mine is trading in his 2017 F250 Lariat 4x4 Diesel. Crew Loaded. Only pulled his tractor but lots of miles for work. 162000 miles.

He offered it to me for what they’re giving him.

What do y’all think is fair price?

What issues am I looking to have with the miles and the engine?

Thanks.

Mine had 98k they gave me $50,500. Ultimate lariat crew cab short bed. That was in august though.

Comment

45-50 id think
      Last edited by Buck hunter332; 11-30-2021, 07:51 PM. Reason: Misspelled

Comment

For that kind of money I’d look into a plan B. We just bought a brand new Chevy base mode gasoline 4x4 for 47. I don’t think the bells and whistles are worth that much to me!

Comment

36-41k in good shape.

Comment

Currently I have 2016 F250 Lariat Ultimate Gas with 125000 miles

I love my current truck but was considering giving it to my son and driving the newer one. But it may not be that great a deal. I was really hoping to find a 2019+ with the 7.3 or even 6.2 when they finally fix the chip shortage but that’s keeps getting less likely. Now I think it’s a planned thing to keep prices high.

Comment

It's a Ford, so there's that

Comment

My son just bought a 17 F350 with 65,000 on it for $54,000.

Comment

Plug in the plate or vin to givemethevin.com and will probably spit a quick number at you

Comment

With these prices, what is a 2020 F350 C/C LB FX4 STX pkg and the 7.3 gas and new 10 speed worth with less than 30,000 miles!

Comment

With 162 k mi. I'd expect 35-37k as a trade in price. Givemethevin.com will give you a number likely higher than he'll get on trade. It's a good baseline.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                        With these prices, what is a 2020 F350 C/C LB FX4 STX pkg and the 7.3 gas and new 10 speed worth with less than 30,000 miles!

50-55k in a SRW, I’ve been looking at the same truck but in a short bed. With X-Plan pricing I can get a pretty fully loaded XLT for the same price if I order it from Ford. Most likely going that route.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hunting270 View Post
                          My son just bought a 17 F350 with 65,000 on it for $54,000.
                          Dang I better sell mine. I got a 2017 ultimate Lariat with 36,000 miles on it 💰

Comment

Almost all dealers in the DFW area are giving Kelly Blue Book trade in value. Buddy is a GM at a dealer and told me not to take 1 cent less than that.

Comment

He told me they offered $35000 for it. And that’s what he’d sell it to me for.

Comment

Working...
                              X