Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Galveston Offshore Fishing Video Done!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Galveston Offshore Fishing Video Done!!!

I finally had a free second to get our offshore video put together. It is a little long, but has some good individual fight videos after the halfway mark. There was a lot of video that I didn’t necessarily want to cut out. Enjoy!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adlmDxiwRjI&t=5s"]BT Adventures - Slayin' Snappers - YouTube[/ame]

Your video skills were awesome. That looked like lots of action. Glad everyone got to catch fish. Water looked great.

Thanks for sharing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Excellent video, Andy!
      Man, y'all caught some nice snappers.
      Fun was had by all, including a dip in the big pond.

Comment

Making memories!

Comment

That's fantastic! Family time well spent. I've got 4 kids and have been looking at fishing rigs all summer long hoping prices start to come back to earth so we can start making memories in the gulf.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

That was an awesome video,, makes me want to make the drive down and look up Capt. Walker

Comment

Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post
              Excellent video, Andy!
              Man, y'all caught some nice snappers.
              Fun was had by all, including a dip in the big pond.

Thanks Mike!

Comment

Originally posted by Chief Big Toe View Post
                That was an awesome video,, makes me want to make the drive down and look up Capt. Walker

When my family sold their offshore boat many years ago, we started strictly fishing with Capt. Johnny Walker. I bet we have fished with him for almost 20 years and 40+ trips. I can honestly say that I don’t remember ever having a bad one.

Comment

Good Stuff!

Comment

Definitely looked like a fun trip. I'll have to check them out for a family trip.

Comment

Working...
                    X