No announcement yet.

chris ledux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP. Spent a many road trips to rodeos listening to his music. Back in the 80's, you could order is tapes out of the Rodeo Times paper.

Comment

If it wouldn`t been for Garth Brooks I would know his name.

Comment

I had all his tapes back in the day when his brother was selling them at a table set up at the rodeos.
        By far my favorite western singer.
        Copenhagen Angel. Reminds me of my bride.

Comment

His son Ned plays his music as well as some of his own.

Comment

Powder River really speaks to me. Being born and raised here, we have a pretty strong fan base.I used to see him in town with his wife on a frequent basis and he was just a regular guy.
            His son, Ned, is keeping is memory alive with his band.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

little long haired outlaw, bareback jack, national finals rodeo, photo finish are just a few...saw him in Jacksonville, Tx at the rodeo, East Texas State University, and at the Oil Palace in Tyler....Kenny Chesney opened for him.

Comment

[ame="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=e_1EoX2sYIo"]Photo Finish - Chris LeDoux - 1973 - YouTube[/ame]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Saw him in Athens at the rodeo. One of my favorites. Cadillac ranch is another good one.

Comment

Had a poster of him riding on my wall way before he was singing.

Call of the Wild is my favorite song.

Comment

Saw him at Billybobs many moons ago

Comment

8 second Ride!

Comment

I had 3 8 tracks of his I bought from an ad in what i think was. Rodeo sport news don’t really remember. Always liked copenhagen angel lol

Comment

This Cowboys Hat was always my favorite, but I liked all his stuff. Only got to see him live once and he was opening for Tim Mcgraw at the Houston Rodeo. Should've been the other way around. After his set, he had a mechanical bull come up and he covered his ride.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Ridin' for a Fall, 8 second Ride, Hair Trigger Colt 44. They were all great though. I had the pleasure to talk with him a few times at concerts and rodeos. Great guy

Comment

1984 I got a job cowboying for the Padlock Ranch, headquartered just outside of Sheridan, Wy. Got there a day early and walked into the Mint Bar and there he was, sitting in the back playing and singing with another guy. It was about 3 in the afternoon. I got to talking with them and told him I enjoyed playing his songs. He asked me to join in so I went to my truck and got my guitar. We played about an hour and then he said he needed to go. Nice guy. I liked his old stuff that never made the radio. Had a bunch of his tapes.

Comment

Working...
                                X