Construction loan/one time close

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Construction loan/one time close

I'm on the hunt. Any recommendations from the GS. I have a bank I can do a two time through, but I really want a one time close. Looking for the best rate and one that is good with self employed borrowers.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

I am doing a 2x through based on interest rates are double on construction loan versus mortgage. Or were for me. I did not go best rate on my construction rate.

Comment

lenders want their closing monies.

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
        I'm on the hunt. Any recommendations from the GS. I have a bank I can do a two time through, but I really want a one time close. Looking for the best rate and one that is good with self employed borrowers.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

I am using Prosperity on my barndo. Construction loan % isn't comparable to your fixed note after conversion. Saying that, mine is set up to not start until I start drawing on loan portion (Put 50% down) and it's on a draw basis (meaning each draw is a standalone calculation). Net, net I am paying the higher rate for about 6 months in a year build before it flips to the lower mortgage rate.
        Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Check out Capital Farm Credit. They offered it back in ‘16. If they still offer it I’m sure the terms have changed. They were great to work with.

Comment

Here you go. She handled mine back in 2019 when she was with First United. Her team is top notch.Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20211116-184351_Yahoo Mail.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	17.2 KB
ID:	24669293

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

PM sent…

Comment

Working...
              X