Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saskatchewan, [emoji1063] bound......Big Woods!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did not get him ,but zero regrets. Looks like I will try again next November....lol!!!![emoji854]
    Oh ! I slung an arrow at 45 yds about 90 minutes b4 dark. Clean miss under his heart. [emoji3] He was not the deer I went there for as it was not close to 170". Maybe 142-148"......but the dark horns and big body got my attention........"squirrel [emoji883] syndrome!"

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
      I did not get him ,but zero regrets. Looks like I will try again next November....lol!!!![emoji854]
      Oh ! I slung an arrow at 45 yds about 90 minutes b4 dark. Clean miss under his heart. [emoji3] He was not the deer I went there for as it was not close to 170". Maybe 142-148"......but the dark horns and big body got my attention........"squirrel [emoji883] syndrome!"

170 or not,, he is a stud deer! Thanks for letting us follow along.. super cool!

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Comment

It was a fun thread. Ty...

Comment

Thx for hanging with me and all the well-wishes and prayers for a "chance".......which I got!!!! [emoji6]
          Well, my bow and gear bag made it to Toronto. Now to Htown by 6 pm! I heard the rut is in high gear in the hill country [emoji15].........hopefully see a 140ish deer later this week out there![emoji457]

Comment

Thanks for taking us along, Oscar, you dang sure hunted hard enough to get one!

Comment

Safe travels home! Thanks for taking us along!!!

Comment

Great thread & adventure

Comment

Thanks for the ride along!!

Comment

Thanks for taking us along, Oscar! Hope ya get to draw some blood in the Hill Country.

Comment

i enjoyed the ride. i sure hope to take that trip someday

Comment

Thanks for taking us along! Always enjoy reading your threads!

Comment

Always enjoy your adventures, thanks for taking us along. Good luck in the hill county!

Comment

Thanks for the posts! You’ll get him next time. I always love following along on your hunts. Thanks again for taking us along.

Comment

Safe travels! Thanks for the ride!

Comment

What an adventure- thanks for taking us along for the ride-

Comment

Working...
                                X