Seat covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seat covers

I need to do at least my 2016 tundra drivers bucket seat. What cover to use. I'm familiar with the old covers that never stayed tight. What covers are good?

Manufacturers of custom high-quality waterproof seat covers for pickups, SUV's and some passenger cars since 1978. Order online.

Comment

I have had great luck with Marathon seat covers

Comment

For my new Tacoma I bought Clazzio. Expensive but people think I have real leather seats. Not often I think it's good to pay a lot for a produce but these were worth it.

Comment

I’ve had Marathon, Headwaters and Sportmans Camo covers. To me marathon and Headwaters fit the best but the Sportmans cover more of the plastics and stuff on sides of seats. I just put my marathons in my tundra last week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I use Marathon. Expensive, long wait to get them, tough to install but fit like factory. Worth it.
            I’ve got the Kryptic pattern in black I’m my gray Tundra and everyone swears they are factor.

Comment

From the recommendations here and a bunch of time searching reviews it will be marathons for me. Thanks

Comment

Marathons !
                Have had them on last 3 trucks.

Comment

Classio leather.

Comment

Originally posted by ELKAHOLIC View Post
                    Classio leather.
                    I'm too dirty for leather

Comment

Headwaters. I've had both these and Marathon. For me, the Headwaters have been more durable and seem to be a better fit. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                        For my new Tacoma I bought Clazzio. Expensive but people think I have real leather seats. Not often I think it's good to pay a lot for a produce but these were worth it.

Are those seat covers or new upholstery? Seems more like upholstery than protective seat covers. I’m currently waiting on new upholstery I’m having made by Katzkin for my ‘07 F350 King Ranch. It looks pretty sweet - wry similar to what Clazzio seems to be offering but with more colors and options.

I think a set of Marathons over my new front seats are just what the doctor ordered!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X