Full piglet bbq?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full piglet bbq?

Any body Q up a 20 pound piglet? I have it cleaned whole less the head. Want to cook it on the grill never done it before so if yall have a recipe im willing to try it
    Picture not of the piglet

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Butterfly it. Lay it flat and smoke away. Mop with lemon juice/vinegar. Enjoy.

Comment

Here’s how I do it.

Do a search on here and you’ll find many great recipes for smoking pigs.

Comment

next one, dip in boiling water, scrape off hair before gutting. Leave on skin and fat, put apple in his mouth and cook whole.

Comment

I heard of people taking a pressure washer and blasting the pig down before gutting it. Cleans off all the mud and parasites etc.

Comment

It's a lot of work but I scalded/scraped my first pig over Thanksgiving. It wasn't perfect but it was good enough. Next time I'll use a pressure washer instead of scraping. The feet and face were the hardest parts to scrape. When it comes to cooking whole hog skin on is a must. It's one of best parts to eat plus it keeps the pig from drying out when cooking.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jason85 View Post
              It's a lot of work but I scalded/scraped my first pig over Thanksgiving. It wasn't perfect but it was good enough. Next time I'll use a pressure washer instead of scraping. The feet and face were the hardest parts to scrape. When it comes to cooking whole hog skin on is a must. It's one of best parts to eat plus it keeps the pig from drying out when cooking.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
              Looks good

Comment

Working...
              X