2nd official 2019 Texas Rangers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
    Well, LeClerc worked through it. Nice game / win.

Really liking: Solak, Trevino, Calhoun, etc.
    Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
    Lance Lynn deserved better last night. Stinking bull pen, and keystone cops fielding. Jeez.
    They are taking advantage of their opportunities.

It can't be overstated how great of a pick up Lynn has been for this team. Blowing that one sucked, but they all do I guess.

Not sure what has happened to Santana lately. Dude is in a nasty funk.

Comment

I've been a bad fan since football started. I've been very pleased with Trevino, and Solak. Jurado has potential, but he's gotta figure some stuff out.

Comment

Rangers made the signing of Bayron Lora official today. 16 year old outfielder from DR, 6-5 230#

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          I've been a bad fan since football started. I've been very pleased with Trevino, and Solak. Jurado has potential, but he's gotta figure some stuff out.

Jurado is a lot of suck IMO. If he’s planning on staying in the bigs another year he might want to start figuring something out [emoji2955]

Comment

Well....Rangers counter with 7 runs so far in the bottom of the 1st to help Mr. Jurado. 7-2 Rangers
            I’m guessing he’s gonna need all 7 and then some.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
              Well....Rangers counter with 7 runs so far in the bottom of the 1st to help Mr. Jurado. 7-2 Rangers
              I’m guessing he’s gonna need all 7 and then some.

**** Nostradamus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Jurado gone after an inning and 2/3. Thank goodness they yanked home before he blew the 5 run lead he had.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin01 View Post
                  Jurado gone after an inning and 2/3. Thank goodness they yanked home before he blew the 5 run lead he had.

What a freakin joke of a pitching staff. I just can’t watch this stuff much longer [emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]

Comment

And there you go. Mendez comes in and this game is tied. Rangers pitchers you all suck.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin01 View Post
                      14 total runs (7 each) by both clubs in less than 1.5 innings. It’s hard to even make this stuff up [emoji1750]*[emoji3603]

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                        Jurado is a lot of suck IMO. If he’s planning on staying in the bigs another year he might want to start figuring something out [emoji2955]
                        Tonight woulda been a good time to figure something out. Oh well....

Nothing like a good 'ol softball game score....

Comment

This game may never end. I’m praying for rain!!! [emoji35]

Comment

4 pitchers so far for the rangers and all of them have failed. Nice job rangers.

Comment

Rougy finally got a hold of a pitch he could drive. He unloaded on one and deposited it just over the short right field wall in bottom of the 7th for a 3 run dinger.

Rangers hold on to a 10-9 win.

Comment

Trainwreck of a game, but a win. Good enough. LeClerc cannot be the closer next year.

Comment

Working...
                                X