THE OPEN ROYAL PORTRUSH - July 18-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
    I believe I thought Beef was Shane’s nickname when I picked him, any chance I can swap them out
    Full disclosure, I was looking for Beef when I found Lowry and looked at his stats, country of origin, etc. Probably would have picked Beef had I known his real name.

Comment

Originally posted by knapper View Post
      Thanks again for putting this in..
      I’ll pay your entry, or pay you $10 if you win
      Kmart makes plenty of coin workin in the IT department here

Comment

Who in the heck is Patrick Cantlay and why did I pick him?

Comment

I’m really not cool with this Lowery guy on my leader board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            I’m really not cool with this Lowery guy on my leader board.

Yeah, but you did a good day's work by putting McIlroy on your team!

I have enjoyed the little I have watched. Just a little more wind and rain. It's a shame Tiger, Rory and Phil are gone, since I would have liked to see them slop it around for two more days.

Comment

Yeah, but you did a good day's work by putting McIlroy on your team!

I have enjoyed the little I have watched. Just a little more wind and rain. It's a shame Tiger, Rory and Phil are gone, since I would have liked to see them slop it around for two more days.

Are you rooting against me, or did rory go low?

Comment

Wind is supposed to blow this weekend. The tougher the better for the likes of Brooks and Jordan I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  Are you rooting against me, or did rory go low?

No, just saying you put the American team on your shoulders by picking Rory in order to jinx him, and it worked.

Comment

Finally something to be happy about. I don't know who missed what looked like a 4 footer because they left the pin in but it put a smile on my face

Also, what a cruel game this can be. Westwood hit a bad drive, and was going to be in some tough rough. Out in all that expanse of tall grass there was one killer bush. It evidently had golf ball magnets in it and sucked the ball in.

Comment

This tournament needs about 18 more miles per hour...this sucks.

Comment

Shane Lowry is unconscious.....what a round of golf today.

Comment

Weather is supposed to be bad tomorrow, hope it is and mixes things up been awhile since I remember a real bad weather day at the british open

Comment

Dang was hoping Fowler would have a shot tmw but looks like most will be playin for 2nd place! What a round by Lowry.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I may have to check the files but The Committee believes Texarican has finished DAL in every tournament he has entered until this week. Congratulations on the win.

p.s. That's about the only hex I could think of.

Comment

Who in the heck is Patrick Cantlay and why did I pick him?
                                Speak a little louder.....I cant hear you from way down there.

Comment

Working...
                                X