Awkward...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awkward...

Former Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick canceled a campaign event on Wednesday after it was clear there was no crowd there to meet him.

Former Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick canceled a campaign event on Wednesday after it was clear there was no crowd there.

If only the DNC sent paid participants to his campaign event like they do other candidates. Can you imagine how small the gatherings would be for all of them without the paid folks showing up?

Comment

The news this morning said the DNC is 7 million in the hole. Trump and the RNC have a couple of hundred mill in the bank.

They are in trouble..............

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
        The news this morning said the DNC is 7 million in the hole. Trump and the RNC have a couple of hundred mill in the bank.

thought I read $17 million...

nope, 7

just near sighted (and wishful)

shame they blew all that cash on the Steele dossier, sucks to be them
        Last edited by Let's go Brandon!; 11-21-2019, 10:56 AM.

Comment

So they really have no choice but to try and rig/steal this next election. That's scary!

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
            So they really have no choice but to try and rig/steal this next election. That's scary!
            They can raise the cost of a plate lunch benefit a couple thousand dollars per plate?

Comment

or worse

Comment

Yes. This has been my biggest fear for 2020. The amount of voter fraud by the Dems is how they win a lot of elections especially at the local level. It only takes a few hundred votes to swing most of the elections in my area.

Comment

Gonna be a long lost will discovered from a guy that didnt kill himself leaving everything to the dems

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                    Yes. This has been my biggest fear for 2020. The amount of voter fraud by the Dems is how they win a lot of elections especially at the local level. It only takes a few hundred votes to swing most of the elections in my area.
                    I saw where Eric Holder was interviewed 2 weeks ago and was saying that he is certain that the Republicans were going to cheat to win the 2020 election. If there is one thing I have learned about the liberals/democrats over the past couple years is they accuse others of doing exactly what they are doing/going to do.
                    That goes from the highest of the democrats positions all the way down to the little pimple faced purple haired libtard standing in the street pointing at others.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                      I saw where Eric Holder was interviewed 2 weeks ago and was saying that he is certain that the Republicans were going to cheat to win the 2020 election. If there is one thing I have learned about the liberals/democrats over the past couple years is they accuse others of doing exactly what they are doing/going to do.
                      That goes from the highest of the democrats positions all the way down to the little pimple faced purple haired libtard standing in the street pointing at others.
                      Correct. Straight from hillary’s mentor alinsky right out of his manifesto book from the 70’s or whenever it was. Been their strategy for 40 years. Only difference is now days the whole party is on board with hands in the cookie jar not just a select few.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post

probably not; 'ol George Soros will pick up the tab for anything they need.

Comment

Working...
                        X